Mystical droppings

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
Mystical droppings

I just went into a public Baal-game to level up my pvp-necro and something really strange happened: Suddenly the people in the game started to "drop due to time out". I'm talking about five persons in about 20 seconds here. I quit the game before that happened to me too. Before I left I checked who were still in the game, and one of them had "PK" in the name. That char was only level 66, so I think he/she wasn't ready for PK:ing yet. But what the hell happened in there? Is it bnet or is it some new third party program-crap?

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going to have some seriously mystical droppings later, due to the amount of chili I ate for lunch.

meowloud

Diabloii.Net Member
That's just wrong...
I laughed out loud so hard, the guy across the hall looked in on me :lol:

>^.^<

Gorny

Banned
Well then if Usufruct is mysteriously absent from the forums tomorrow we will know that he must have died from a gas attack!

Pain Probe

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
I'm going to have some seriously mystical droppings later, due to the amount of chili I ate for lunch.
That pales in comparison to my Legendary droppings of last night!

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Pain Probe said:
That pales in comparison to my Legendary droppings of last night!
Oh man I had some Cruel Droppings this morning, I think they had charges of immolation arrow on them.

(ok...did we just hijack this thread to talk about poop?)

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
But seriously folks, I think it was probably just a lagged game, and not a third party program.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
But seriously folks, I think it was probably just a lagged game, and not a third party program.
Yeah sometimes my droppings get lagged, and it takes a third party program to get them out.

frederikdnd2

Diabloii.Net Member
Ar du svenska??

If ur asking me its a hack that was goin on, bnet is still not hackfree!!Just look around at all those hack forums around those...even 5 minutes would take it to make a fool see that those programmers have found methods of anti-detection...bnet is once more a jungle...dont ask but i dont think the bugs, dupes and trade hacks will take to long since the hackit, pindle, clonehunter, shenk, mephisto, spam, maphack etc hacks are once again active :(

*wait a seeeec, was i like the only one not to think about shite??omg how original!!*

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
Sierra, Papa, Alpha, Mike!

Fearox, the same exact thing just happened to me - though when I left I found that I had a realm down. I'm almost positive it's just bnet being an idiot.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Yavanna said:
We can all Sierra Papa Echo Lima Lima, Usufruct.

At least I think we can.
I don't think he was trying to disguise his meaning.

You missed the Pewter, Ontario, Infantry, Night, Table.