Mysterious temp-ban...?

lerani

Diabloii.Net Member
Mysterious temp-ban...?

I just got temp-banned from US East, for no apparent reason. I'd been playing for a bit, then logged off and went afk for a half hour or so to get cleaned up before turkey dinner. Then I come back and was churning through some Act 5, and after about 10 minutes of playing, I get a c/i and a temp ban message when trying to log back in. It was a solo game, I hadn't logged any other accounts or characters in since I started playing...

Did the server get screwy, or is there some other reason for temp bans I'm not aware of? I'm confused. :undecided:

Bri

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont play on your realm but ive experienced many "unexplainable" kicks/bans.
Like you said its probly just the server getting screwy.No dow't your playing again and everything is fine now.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I just got temp-banned from US East, for no apparent reason. I'd been playing for a bit, then logged off and went afk for a half hour or so to get cleaned up before turkey dinner. Then I come back and was churning through some Act 5, and after about 10 minutes of playing, I get a c/i and a temp ban message when trying to log back in. It was a solo game, I hadn't logged any other accounts or characters in since I started playing...

Did the server get screwy, or is there some other reason for temp bans I'm not aware of? I'm confused. :undecided:
I've had that happen. Log on to bnet, play one game and get kicked out to the log on screen and given r/d :sad2: Good news is that this type of r/d always seems to clear up rather fast. at least for me

LizAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
I had CI too like three times this week on EU realm. Although I was not banned or r/d my game vanished instanly while I was playing in it more than ten minutes.. cost me a keyset.. although I was glad I was not muling :)