Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My zerk barb equips

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by EagleEX, Apr 7, 2004.

1. EagleEX

EagleEX IncGamers Member

My zerk barb equips

i wonder if ik set is good for zerkbarb at pvp. Anyway, wat is the best equips for zerk barb at pvp. i definitely need a shield. is btod a good choice for pvp zerk. ( wat is a btod? i think it's the runeword right).

2. SkylineFanatic

SkylineFanatic Banned

Botd***
    Breath of the Dying
    6 Socket Weapons
    Vex + Hel + El + Eld + Zod + Eth
    50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Poison Nova When You Kill An Enemy
    Indestructible
    +60% Increased Attack Speed
    +350-400% Enhanced Damage (varies)
    +200% Damage To Undead
    -25% Target Defense
    +50 To Attack Rating
    +50 To Attack Rating Against Undead
    7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
    12-15% Life Stolen Per Hit (varies)
    Prevent Monster Heal
    +30 To All Attributes
    +1 To Light Radius
    Requirements -20%

3. EagleEX

EagleEX IncGamers Member

i really need help on the equips!! can someone help me with the equips?
    should i use 1 handed weapon with a shield or 2 handed weapon? and wat type class of weapon should i be using if i want a pvp zerk barb?

plz help me.. i am very aprreciate that

4. Fearoth

Fearoth IncGamers Member

Best weapon for a berserker pvp is hands down the berserker axe ( even the name is appropriate eh) it has the best 1 handed damage to speed ratio of all 1 handed weapons has quite low reqs and range 3. Max block is a must as is 50% physical damage reduction. U will need at least 10 fpa swing which with berserker axes requires 75% ias. Next breakpoint is at 125% ias some feel its necessary while others get away with 10 fpa.I feel 9 fpa is needed sometimes as it can lock slower blocking classes such as a necro in place while u deliver the killing blow. With that in mind lets consider some equipment options:
    Keep in mind defense is of minor importance to a berserker as your defense is reduced to 0 while swinging.
    Weapon: BotD zerker axe or ethereal zod death cleaver (Botd has 20 more ias while death cleaver (only if close to perfect) edges out the botd in damage somewhat).
    Helm: Arreats face (good allrounder), demonhorn's edge (gives 10% ias +1 more to warcries masteries and combat skills but lacks fhr, stat bonus and resists u decide which is better).Crown of ages is also possible with some ias/dmg jewels to help u reach breakpoints, has fhr,+skill,+resist and pdr (often is moot since u can reach max pdr with a stormshield+belt slot).
    Armor: enigma breast/light plate (remember defense is irrelevant so go with the lightest armor possible to help u save those str stats).Jewelers light plate of the whale,titan or balance(24 fhr) filled with ias/ed jewels- useful to reach breakpoints, gives u insane damage but loses out on the faster run, +skills and stat bonus (u decide). Also depends if where u duel teleport is allowed- then enigma gives u huge advantage compared to jewelers armor.
    Shield- stormshield hands down. Socket it with ias/ed or other jewel/gem depending on resist/speed breakpoint needs.
    Other equipment can be changed depending on who you duel but i generally use highlords wrath (20% ias and deadly strike- yum!) verdungo's belt,2xraven frost, 20 ias+resist+stat gloves (rare), goreriders.
    For charms i generally use fine gc of vita/sustenance/balance. Since zerk has such a huge bonus to damage and AR- 1 10 max dmg charm gives u huge increases in damage.

5. EagleEX

EagleEX IncGamers Member

ty for the good advices this helps a lot

6. EagleEX

EagleEX IncGamers Member

i wonder if mace or hammer works well on pvp zerkbarb since hammer is a very powerful weapon and mace is a very fast speed weapon? is ax really works well on zerkbarb?