Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My WW-sin build

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by wild-seven, Mar 27, 2004.

1. wild-seven

wild-seven IncGamers Member

My WW-sin build

I use following:

Fury + Chaos (327%)
    Draculs
    Angelic Wings + Angelic Halo (much ar, I dont care what u guys says, highlord + another raven is nothing in comparison)
    Ravenfrost
    Natalyas Armor (sock with 3 * Psn Facets: 14% / 14%)
    Verdungos
    Goreriders
    Crown of Ages (Um socket, 1 free)

My question is, What shall I do with the 2'nd free socket in Coa? I was thinking on inserting a 5/5 psn facet but I want some opinions.
    Feel free to rate the build. Negative comments are also welcome.

I'm also planning to get Shadow Dancers.

Edit: charms I use are 10 x Shadow Skillers with mods like Life, FHR and str, and sc life charms.

2. Metroid_01

Metroid_01 IncGamers Member

well it appears you focus entirely on venom, and unless something is lingering (resist, ar, whatever) i would go with the fascet. out of curiousity what is ur attack rating? i recognise the angelic items give massive ar, but i dont like usin em. personally my meleesin doesnt have any skill charms, rather i replaced them with max damage charms (10 max/75 ar/ something else) which gives her the stats she needs for anything...i like this much more than going strict poision, even though it goes over such a time that it appears a single hit. the asn looks fine. seems very well rounded. it would help though if u mentioned things like hp and ar.

3. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

I would Cham the CoA and get another Angelic Halo ring. The more AR the better you would hit your oponent.

[email protected]~

4. wild-seven

wild-seven IncGamers Member

Thanks for the input guys!

My assassin got 1415 hp and 8.4k AR. I do about 2.6k dmg (with venom) with Chaos and 1.9 with Fury.

Though the maybe small AR, I slay down almost all the palas with high def. ALthough Hammerdins can eb a paion in the butt.

My res with Jade Talon and Fade are maxed.

:wave:

5. Metroid_01

Metroid_01 IncGamers Member

if you say that works....ive never used a chaos claw on my asn so i dont really know how it works out yet, but if the ar bonus is workin out for you, continue gettin more and more psn because that is your main weapon. ur hp and resist is fine, if you get a cta tht works too, i suppose. WW is one helluva expensive technique so if you can spare the ar keep ur frost otherwise take the route Zero suggested.

6. joa_ix

joa_ix IncGamers Member

i have almost the same gear so its realy good :clap: you need ancelic in pvp so cham the coa, but your dmg is low i do 4k dmg whit venom and i have almost the same gear.