My wolfs weapon

My wolfs weapon

Well today i came across a Cruel Conquest of QUickness 3 sock with 95ias and 269ed.

So ive decided to make a build around this

I was thinking a vita/strng build my freind Druidic_grove gave me some nice tips

Mostly this is one of the seixiest weapons i seen and i dont know any other wolfs with one

falconplaysd2

Diabloii.Net Member
range 1! boo! good weapon though, sorta shorter version of the cruel myth of quick and cruel cryptic but nice! what's the dmg?

the max dmg is 195

question 1:: i got this from some 1.9 druid. He thought it was junk cuz of the 2 sheals LOl

Question 2: i know how to take pictures but dont knwo how to post them here tell me and i will pst it tho

:yep: right on man about that weapon, its awesome, ummm hmm im not sure how to post pics on here, i do on another site, hey, do you have aol instant messenger? or email? if so private message me it, and show me it on there

doc hugeroosters

Diabloii.Net Member
Masta-Djay said:
yea ok im sure this owns ur druid easy. Its Same max as a caddy but it hits harder. And this is rare as *&^#

is the base 269% or is that after the one ed/ias jewel in it? if thats so than the only good thing about this sword is its rarity. the Lo in new griz caddy>that conquest.

HardyZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Elekchron88 said:
lol max dmg is 195... that thing sucks period.
your comment is stupidingly useless, period.
try to think in term of min dmg too before you comment on suck a mocking tone.

that's not the best weapon indeed, but still a decent one.

Manifesto

Diabloii.Net Member
Masta-Djay said:
Its Same max as a caddy but it hits harder. And this is rare as *&^#
i wouldnt really say that it hits harder. a lo rune mentioned earlier along with a highlords and a pair of gores would give u a fair amount of deadly strike raising the caddys potential damage above the cruel conquest's