Carrion vine - of course! That makes sense.
1. I only ever put one point in the creepers, and only to the one I'm going to use. Someone above me mentioned that it gets rid of corpses, but the second one (I don't remember the name) returns a small portion of life for every corpse it eats, which can be helpful for surviving long fights. Don't do more than one though, they are pretty useless otherwise.Pyro, I have a couple of questions about your advice.
1. Why do you suggest putting points in the creepers? I haven't been using them at all, so that I could dump more points in to the wolves. So I must be missing some information about the creepers, and why they are important.
2. Since the WW has so much life, do I need to put more points into Vit? In other words, I'm spending all my time as the wolf and his life is somewhere around 1400 (that's the number that shows up in the red bulb in the game). The base life is obviously much lower than that. So do I still need to pump Vit?
3. What do you think of the ravens? I know that they do very little damage and are usually disparaged on the boards here, but to be honest, I have found them very useful for distracting monsters. Yes, they don't do much damage, but they do keep you from being swarmed. Opinion?
He is struggling again in hell, but I suppose that is to be expected. I'm giving him a bit of a break while I blast through Normal with an Amazon. Holy guacamole is the Amazon amazing.
I found Black Chaos armor and just realized that I should have made Lionheart out of it. I still can ... but I put ptopazs in it because he was finding absolutely NOTHING and I love finding stuff. It's like shopping only without spending any money.
You should come play with me some time!
So is SC against your religion?Sorry, didn't realize you posted here again, the new strategry forum setup is terrible.
1. I only ever put one point in the creepers, and only to the one I'm going to use. Someone above me mentioned that it gets rid of corpses, but the second one (I don't remember the name) returns a small portion of life for every corpse it eats, which can be helpful for surviving long fights. Don't do more than one though, they are pretty useless otherwise.
2. I like to have lots of life. Its a preference thing since I play HC, dex only adds a small amount of extra attack rating and defense (worthless), and strength adds 1% ed per stat point, so in comparison to fury that extra damage is minimal. I just think more life = more survival = better overall. But if you are comfortable with your life than you can add more in strength.
3. No more than one point, you can only summon 5 max, and they are only useful to blind things (so they cant see you from far away). I think with all of your plus skills you should be able to keep 5 up at a time, you can probably add a couple points if you can't keep 5 up at a time, but its really not that hard to resummon them.
And as mentioned above, runewords can only be made in plain items so no magic or rare/unique items.
And I totally would, you should start playing HC mode, thats where the fun is at!
Its not, but its not as exciting to me anymore so its hard for me to play when there is no fear of losing.So is SC against your religion?
I might be able to do HC with an Amazon. I'm building a witchyzon, she just got to act 4 normal and only died twice, both times to blood lords in Mephistos durance, go figure. Every other char dies like they just love it.
So question: if you die in HC what happens to the game? Ie do you start a new char at level 1 if all your buds are in hell? Or is that all she wrote?