Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My version of the item find thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Frozen Orb, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

My version of the item find thread

I dunno about some people, but my favorite part of the item find thread is when people add screenshots and actually show their drops. I really do not know why, but i just enjoy the screen shots. So, i got this idea to start a thread like this. This thread is by no means another item find thread, but yet I hope that we can keep this tread going over time

In here, I would like people to post screenshot of amazing drops. By that I do not mean your first Death's Web (although I would be jealous). The screenshots I want to see are drops where you get like 5-6 uniques on one drop. Or maybe when on one drop you find a stormshield, shako, vampire gaze, and other usefuls. So hopefully people pick up on this, if not I'm sorry I wasted your time.

Also, this will sound dumb, but I've taken a screenshot of a meph drop that gave me the idea of this, but I dont know how to get the picture in this thread. Any help will do. So thank you all, and I hope to see some good drops.

2. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

You mean like this?
    Or this? The amy is Tal Rasha's.

I too love seeing like 4 gold items drop at the same time, even if they are low level.

imageshack.us is a good pic hosting site.

3. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

Yeah Drystan, I'm probably a loser, but I just love the screenshots like that. Hopefully people will keep this going.

[​IMG]

For me, that was one of my recent meph drops. I just recently got to meph with a meteorb. I haven't done too many runs yet, but this one made me excited.

4. Hoop76

Hoop76 IncGamers Member

might want to fix that image again frozen orb. Cant hardly even make out where its at.

5. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

Ok, I finally figured out the size, but that was the drop that gave me the idea, sorry about the first few times.

6. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

Links to screenshots are perfectly welcome in the item find thread, including ones with those cool (or painful) drop patterns. I'm sure I've got one of 3 green chainmails in one of the IFTs. I don't see the need for what is effectively a second item find thread, so I'm going to close this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.