My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiddy

Diabloii.Net Member
My Thread

Did someone delete it? Its disapeared.

Okay, Does anyone have a European relm char with items to trade in return for USEast items? I have rare/unique items and very rare runes.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Did someone delete it? Its disapeared.

Okay, Does anyone have a European relm char with items to trade in return for USEast items? I have rare/unique items and very rare runes.
Mods deleted it because of contents, here's the trade forums, be sure to read stickied rules before posting.

Also note that there are no rare runes on us, everythings endlessly duped :rolleyes:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Yes, it has been deleted by Dredd or Gorny because it's not allowed to sell items for cash here. You probably received a private message about the issue.

You can trade items in the trade forum of your realm, but I strongly suggest to read the trading rules there, they are applied particularly strictly.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I think Gorny is rather strict with the rules as well. Anyway, that's an issue better not to be discussed in public. You can send him a PM at any time, but I suggest to be a little more elaborate with your opinion then :wink3:

BTW, somebody else just complained about Gorny being too strict. So much to that. :azn:

Gorny

Banned
The thread was deleted by me because the selling of items for cash is not allwoed.

Also tading between realms is risky and if something bad happens, we mods will not do anything about it.

This thread is now closed, and further questions, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.