Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My theory about the Penguin - also called "why they put two pieces at one time"

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by maya, Jun 27, 2008.

1. maya

maya IncGamers Member

My theory about the Penguin - also called "why they put two pieces at one time"

Did you wonder, why they've revealed two pieces of the picture in one day, at the same time ?

My theory is as follows:
    Last picture or at least last part of the picture used to be an answer to what's gonna happen. It gonna be like that tommorow with ice stuff and it was like that last time with S2. SO, if they gonna gave us one part from those two today, let say - the one with face of the penguin on it, the answer will be the Hand (or rather claws). What kind of answer ? Well, it looks like Diablo's claw from the official poster. In other case, face is the answer. Answer for what ? For nothing. OR this strange idea with exclusive penguin pet in WotLK. So, lets say this is a good way of thinking. We got a 2 ways to follow. I THINK, that all that mess with numbers is gonna fell us LOST. And so we are.

I got strange feeling, that this is a good scenario - tommorow we'll see a full face of King from WotLK made from a mist AND a hand of a devil/whoever connected to the Diablo's universe, hanging on the edge. And, as a result, we'll know the exact date of release WoW addition AND we gonna hear announcement of Diablo3.

2. Akse

Akse Banned

Re: My theory about the Penguin - also called "why they put two pieces at one time"

lol i got a feeling that your scenario sucks .)

a pet? yea right. and i doubt blizzard annouces release dates when the beta hasn't even started yet.

3. OverUsedChewToy

OverUsedChewToy IncGamers Member

Re: My theory about the Penguin - also called "why they put two pieces at one time"

I thought the penguin was a "harbinger", so perhaps the same thing will happen with the splash screens---it looks like one thing and turns out to be another.

4. derek39

derek39 IncGamers Member

well lol i guess i kinda believe that but i doubt the ice image will turn out like that and they will NOT release an exact release date...blizzard only gives out predictions as said by many devs from blizzard "the game will be released when perfected" and thats what they intend on doing. so far the only good prediction we have on WOTLK is november. but i could see it moving into Q1 of 2009