Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Summoner Rocks

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by minuses, Sep 21, 2010.

1. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

My Summoner Rocks

I just got my summon necro fully geared except for 1 more skill ring and bugged coh for merc. But omg he pwns better than my hdin and I mean with skeles alone. Here is what I have so far:

Necros gear-
    31 hoto
    shako (did not socket yet but im thinking an um or 5/5 fire facet)
    26 maras
    3/30 boneflame um
    arach
    2 skills marrows
    bk
    rare ring
    upped once mages

Merc gear-
    eth infinity gp
    naj's armor (i think)
    70 kiras gul

I am thinking I should use x2 soj's because this necro is a mana burner. What do you think would be best socket for shako 5/5 fire facet or um? I got maxed out reslst already so I think I should use a 5/5 fire facet.

Everybody feel free to post your opinions. Your opinions are important too.

2. CosmoNova

CosmoNova IncGamers Member

Re: My Summoner Rocks

are you using Enigma? I found the teleport is burning mana too fast... That makes me use insight on merc instead of obedience... :'(

3. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

True I might switch my bk with an soj and get another soj since mana is burning like crazy. But I do need mages to hit 75% fcr since I want to use shako and maras for bo skills.

To be honest I need enigma because im planning on doing uber tristram with the necro. He is almost finished. Now to get an ist to make my bugged coh for the merc.

4. hubb

hubb IncGamers Member

Nice. If I ever manage nigma I'm probably just gonna play my necro for a few weeks :)

I was about to ask why coh and not fort, but I forgot about the leech on it. Are you gonna use g-face?

5. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

Good questions hubb.

It works like this. I need high resist vs. meph's conviction. Bugged coh and 70 kiras give my merc 135% all resist which I need vs meph's conviction. About the gface im not planning on using one because I want to stick with 70 kiras flat with merc so my merc has cannot be frozen. Important vs. uber baal b/c of his chilling armor. Merc needs to attack faster you know.

Btw I just got my bugged coh today because I got an ist in a trade. Im just going to aim for x2 soj's since I keep running out of mana.

6. zrk

zrk IncGamers Member

Cmon guys just use mana pots lol :p this is nothing compared to classic sorcs who have to tele with 25 mana tp with 200 total mana

7. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

Yeah thats true but other builds do not require so much mana on lod so x2 soj will be the way to go. Since I prefer pally spirit on hdin, I see no need for soj so I would go with bk and fcr ring to hit 125% fcr but I do not want to get off topic here. I was just giving an example thats all.