20 defiance
4 prereq

its gonna be for ubers and smite will be main attack obviously

Its level 15 atm

my inventory will be stocked with resist, +skills, and life charms

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: my smiter build... how is it?

well will it work for ubers nicely? or should i do something differently?
I can't help thinking that you are either being stupid or seriously lack self-confidence.

Yes it will work fine assuming you have good enough gear. I highly advise 1 point into Salvation to counter Meph's conviction.

shinningman

Diabloii.Net Member

I can't help thinking that you are either being stupid or seriously lack self-confidence.

Yes it will work fine assuming you have good enough gear. I highly advise 1 point into Salvation to counter Meph's conviction.

i have never attempted ubers before and ive never played a paladin so im completely lost here... which is why im asking these questions and im also new to diablo 2, i use to play but i was always using hacks and i only did pvp but then the game got boring quickly so i stopped

also, i thought ubers was suppose to be something hard to do... maybe im wrong, idk... so i was being cautious and making sure i didnt miss anything

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member

i already read that but i wanted to try 20p smite not 1p
Virtually no difference. One point smite/fanatic zealot guide is better because you have a strong zeal for crowd control when doing mini ubers and in Trist.

xami

Diabloii.Net Member

Level 1 smite is enough for the ubers its not extreme difference in dmg. Maybe u should put those skills in zeal or resist lighting couse Meph can be pain in the ***.

But as u said u want lvl 20smite then why asking people around about build when u have fixed your build ideas??

shinningman

Diabloii.Net Member

Level 1 smite is enough for the ubers its not extreme difference in dmg. Maybe u should put those skills in zeal or resist lighting couse Meph can be pain in the ***.

But as u said u want lvl 20smite then why asking people around about build when u have fixed your build ideas??
i was asking for advice and so far all i got was 1pt smite or 20pt smite
so im going with 20pt smite because im already rushed through nm and have 15pts in smite

besides if the difference is small then it doesnt really matter if i have 20pt in smite or 1pt... right now all i need help with is actually doing the ubers and i have no clue how to go about killing each one