Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my skelimancer, ok now what?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Gheeds Army, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Gheeds Army

Gheeds Army IncGamers Member

my skelimancer, ok now what?

i've maxed out my RS nad SM i have CE at 20 (with +9 skillz) i have all my curses at lv 11 (+10 skillz here) and i'm lv 66. I think i'm going 2 pick up 3 summon gcs so i can pick up the 13 skele BP. sort of rabling here i have afew questions...

1. summon res...assuming i get the 3 summon gc, that'll put summon res at lv 12. is that enuff for my army of darkness? I've also read that summon res has dimminishing returns after a certain lv could some 1 plz explain it 2 me plz.

2. the marrow bug... i'm lv 66 now and just sliped on my marrows. i have 25 skill pts to look forward 2 in the next 20 lvs. with the bug bouns 2 bone prison could i pick up a half*** offenive spell spear/spirit? i guess i could check the calculator and anwser my own question. if the ave dam was 2.5-3k would it b worth it?

thnx friends...

edit: can't seem to find ne syhnergy calcs help plz...

2. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

the diminishing returns:
    28 34 39 44 47 50 52 54 56 57 59 60 61 62 62 64 64 65 65 66
    as you see, the difference between level 1 and 2 is 6%, the difference between the later levels is only 1 %.
    That makes it not worth to get it higher than lvl 9 or so. since you have + to skills, that means lvl 1 will be enough. Kinda the same as for natural resist on barbs.

For your other question, my answer wont be much value since my first ever necro is currently lvl 15: I think the spirit will do nice for making a first corps. your marrow walks will also greatly help your bone armor of course.
    I estimate bone spirit will do around 1800 damage if you max it, with the + skills you have. maybe a little more.

3. SDC Pred

SDC Pred IncGamers Member

Get 1-5 pts in revive, Blunderbores are awesome vs. bosses with their crushing blow, and revives last longer than skellies when Iron Maidened. 1 pt in Fire golem is also nice for tanking.

4. plasteredkittylizard

plasteredkittylizard IncGamers Member

5. Gheeds Army

thank you friend very very helpfull

6. plasteredkittylizard

plasteredkittylizard IncGamers Member

Indeed - thank Chippydale, I knew it existed from 1.09, but didnt know the update was out till a day or two ago....

7. Gheeds Army

i have 2 pts into revive makeing after skills lv 10. that's 10 revives seems like enuff 2 me. I"m looking in maybe 5 summon gc to get 2 more skeles, that would b 15 revives. seems like alot 14 skeles 15 revives maybe a golem...don't forget my merc. i've used 72 of the 110...also have 2 unused.
    need 8 more to max ce. that leavs 30 pts (more like 21 the last 9 may take a while) golem i guess.......