arm of king leoric
Shako
trang armor
frostburn
wartravelers
spirit monarch
string of ears
Eye of eltich

the numbers besides the names of skills are what the skills points are without gear

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
skelemancers are not usually made for pvp. They are far off better in pvm. If i were you, i would try getting more curses and some bone skills. You should try to get decrepify and maybe bonewall or bonecage.

also, some aura is important as well. Make sure your might merc is well equiped and at a high lvl. Also try to get a CTA with a high lvl bo too.

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup thats quite a nice pvm necro youve got there.

Shame teleport is frowned upon because you could quite put the wind up some people with a tp amulet with all that crew:)

#endgame

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not at all good at duelling, but here's some advice (regulars, please poke this full of holes. Thanks):
Get some FR/W and just run past your victim. Bonewall on the side nearest to you and decrep if it's allowed. Try to wall him in with walls and let the skellies complete the cage.

Since you don't have bonewall, load up on cold magi and park a clay golem next to your target and stack on as much slowing (clay, decrep, ice). I don't know if that helps at all, but at least it's not requiring a rebuild.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Ctanman said:
My skelemancer is not doing so good in duelz
This is his skillz plz help me

32- skeleton 20
32-skeleton mastery 20
31- mage 20
14 revive 5
11-sumon resist 2
10-fire golem 1
6-amp 1
6-iron maiden 1

Here is my gear
arm of king leoric
Shako
trang armor
frostburn
wartravelers
spirit monarch
string of ears
Eye of eltich

the numbers besides the names of skills are what the skills points are without gear
Switch AoKL with beast (use AoKL as a prepuff instead)...get a enigma and switch your SoE out for either trang belt(cannot be frozen) or gloom's strap...your ammy can be imporoved as well to either a rare with +skills and resists or a mara's.

Beast will give your skeletons more damage...engima from the faster r/w +skills and even teleport when needed...mara's for the +skills resists and stat points.

As for your curses...you need to have decrep as well...and it does help alot in pvp.

HoS