My scary experience

pliu

Banned
My scary experience

:scared:
I am enroll in a car accident about two weeks ago (my first one). I am very tired that day after work and my wife ask to pick up something at our friends home. I am not quite familiar with the roads to got there it make me more tired. When I were off the ramp of a highway, my eye was off road for a while to check the traffic and it is red. When I look at the road again I see a car not far from my car and what I remember is that I hit the break and it does not help and I hit that car. Lucky no one injured.. I am scared from that and almost not want to drive again.

I want to share this with others and want you guys give information on safe driving and also want share you guys scary experience

toader

Banned
advice: dont take your eyes off the road ;)

Im glad your safe and noone else was injured. Hopefully your insurance doesnt go up to badly.

You will ease back into driving as most people do after an accident. Soon enough, the fear will be gone. Just make sure and always pay attention.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember when I got in my first accident, it wasn't even my fault and I was still scared to drive. Best advice, just pay more attention.

Damascus

Diabloii.Net Member
If you don't think youre a good driver, drive fast. Get off the road as quickly as possible. Avoiding stop signs and red lights greatly reduces your chances of being on the road longer than you have to be.

th5418

Banned
Damascus said:
If you don't think youre a good driver, drive fast. Get off the road as quickly as possible. Avoiding stop signs and red lights greatly reduces your chances of being on the road longer than you have to be.
Good advice. :thumbsup:

You should probably avoid enrolling to get into accidents. Enroll in a safer, or aggressive driving school, also save a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico