Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My rant

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by hiphen, Mar 9, 2004.

1. hiphen

hiphen IncGamers Member

My rant

So i have spent a 3 months magic finding my 85 ladder trapper lookin for some good stuff. Shenk Eld Pindle and pit runs have given me an account worth of crap I will probably never use (I hate trading). I think the best thing I have found is my thundergods vigor. Anyways I start going through my old account to keep my old chars active and I come to my old 1.09 phoenix strike assassin. I figure wth ill run her thru eld n shenk just to see how she does now days. Well she has 0 magic find on her and needless to say she took both those guys down as fast or faster than my ls ds trapper... Now here comes the good part. Shenk drops me a Unique Monarch... thats correct Stormshield. NOW WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH THAT ON CHARS I NEVER PLAY ANYMORE?? SCREW BNET!!!! I guess thats karma biting me in the arse or something. Anyways just wanted to rant. Anybody non ladder wanting a stormshield let me know. GEEZ i wanna go kick my dog around or something.

2. jjashik

jjashik IncGamers Member

i'll take the stormshield if its for free d=

3. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

i guess shenk is trying to tell you to make a PS sin ;)

4. DeathsHand

DeathsHand IncGamers Member

erm, so ur ranting u never found much of use on your trapper when mfing and now that u DO find something good you're annoyed?
    it would seem you do know how to mule as you have an acc full of "crap" so why not mule that stormshield to another char that can actually use the stormshield?

5. jjashik

jjashik IncGamers Member

i think hes saying that he found stormshield on NL (since there was no ladder in 09) and that he can't find anything on his L char.

6. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

Actually, I seem to remember a little while ago, people in the trade forums wanting to trade some ladder stuff for non ladder stuff. it might be worth a shot to see if anyone is quitting ladder and wants some NL stuff.. just an idea.