Armor: Fortitude
Weapon: Death
Sheild: Dream
Belt: Verdugos
Boots: War Travlers
Gloves: Draculs
Rings: Ravenfrost, Soj
Ammy: Maras

this build is so cool for duels cuz all you gotta do is run around and let your aura do the work.
with lvl 30 holy shock from the dreams and maxed out conviction the dmg is extremly powerful.

however if you want to zeal away all the lighting dmg from your aura goes into your atk wich gives you lots of atk dmg.

Bigrob

Banned
kellsa said:
i have a pally who zeals...
this is what he wears:

Helm: Dream
Armor: Fortitude
Weapon: Death
Sheild: Dream
Belt: Verdugos
Boots: War Travlers
Gloves: Draculs
Rings: Ravenfrost, Soj
Ammy: Maras

this build is so cool for duels cuz all you gotta do is run around and let your aura do the work.
with lvl 30 holy shock from the dreams and maxed out conviction the dmg is extremly powerful.

however if you want to zeal away all the lighting dmg from your aura goes into your atk wich gives you lots of atk dmg.
not enough ias and fhr my man, and ur dmg is low too.

What happen if someone stacks resist on u?

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
You know if your trying to do pure lighting damage you should try creasent moon phase blade. It does even more -#% to enemys lighting resists and static. Check it out. The death runeword isn't all that.

kellsa

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i know... but this is a build my friend told me about. its basically first in first kill... whoever really attacks first and gets the first hit

as for low dmg it goes up to 8k... which isnt that bad plus you zeal so it all adds up... and yes crescent moon is better i just havent traded for it yet

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Well if it is about first hit wins. My exp with doing that kind of dueling is with werewolfs. Range has helped me out alot with that kind of dueling. If you feel like messing around with stuff. Try using a creasnt moon giant threasher. It has a range of 5, -10 base speed. So we are talking about a -30 speed weapon. Could you get your ar to like enuff to hit your friend at around 95% chance? That would just be funny watching a zealot win with a 2 hander.

Bigrob

Banned
kellsa said:
yeah i know... but this is a build my friend told me about. its basically first in first kill... whoever really attacks first and gets the first hit

as for low dmg it goes up to 8k... which isnt that bad plus you zeal so it all adds up... and yes crescent moon is better i just havent traded for it yet
Then u should not listen to him. DO NOT EVER ASSUME TO KILL SOMEONE IN ONE BLOW WITH A ZEALOT! If u do that then ur sadly mistaken.

In general, dont ever make assumption to kill someone in one-hit unless ur absolutely sure about it.