My pally is finally a man!

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
My pally is finally a man!

He just killed uber trist (and DClone a few days ago), all by himself, and will all self found gear! Here is what he had:

Guillaume's Face
Duress Anchor (13edmg/183edef)
Nosferatu's Coil (5LL)
Dracul's Grasp (10LL/112ed/15str/10LaD) Yeah Baby! :azn:
Herald of Zakarum (Upped/185ed)
Azurewrath (12Aura/234ed/10 attributes)
Goblin Toe (Upped once)
Seraph's Hymn (2/1/34ed demon/219ar demon/33ed undead/246ar undead)
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band (3LL)
Raven Frost (246/20) Thank you meph. :flowers:
19/18 PTorch (Someone helped me get this one before i made my pally)
Some combat GCs and SCs filling my inventory completelly.

So, here is how it went. Killing uber Dury and Izzy were easy, but Andy killed me once and some boss pack another. When I got to Uber trist, I went around and tried to kill meph first, but he killed me before life tap kicked in. I went away and returned, then took on Diablo and Baal at the same time. 30-60 seconds later they were gone. Then I went to take on Meph again and he killed me once more before I got him. After that I died twice more trying to clear the area so my mule could take the torch. It turned out to be a 13/10 druid torch (far from the 20/20 Necro torch I was hoping for.) Oh... and DClone dropped me a 11/14/10 anni. Now, I need to get a few more keys to make another uber trist, find a Mal to make a legit grief (Meph dropped me Lo,) and see if I can kill DClone a few more times.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
If that's all self-found you've been playing for a while, or just very lucky. Congrats.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Near perfect pally torch, up'd hoz, azurewrath isn't quite "untwinked" Nor is Metalgrid, bk ring and an anchor. I don't know where you find anchors in the game, I would imagine act 3.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
If you click on Meshif's boat really quickly as it's transitioning between Act 2 and 3, you can pick up the anchor from his boat.

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
That's a lot of top end gear to find by a single character in a single ladder season...
Actually, I found all that gear in about a month or so with my mf blizz sorc. Mephy must really hate me by now since I have mfed him hundreds of times. Other staff he dropped me included:

some 6+ facets (one 5/5 die lite)
1x SoJ
3x Dracus (2 with 15str and 1 with 13.)
3x Marrowwalk (two with 2skills and 1 with 1, dont remember str or ed)
1x HoZ (another one, 156ed)
2x Gore (was using this before I tought I needed more CB for my pally, 196ed and 170+ed)
1x berdugos (11DR and I think perfect life)
1x Shako (140def, 1 away from perfect)
1x Rising Sun
1x Nature's Peace
A boatload of nice skillers I rerolled by trading low items for pgems.

I am probably forgeting a lot of staff, but that was just to illustrate my luck :prop:.

Phalmos

Diabloii.Net Member
Well congrats then! What was your MF level at? I've been trying to get good stuff out of Meph with my meteorb for awhile now

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
Well congrats then! What was your MF level at? I've been trying to get good stuff out of Meph with my meteorb for awhile now
My mf is some 550-600, and I am using only cheap gear and charms. I think the most expensive items she uses is a shako, 46 travs, and 2x 7mf scs. Once I get a 4 ist monarch, a second ist on my baba, and a few more 7mf scs my mfing should really improve.