Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Paladin

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Apollo_Jr, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Apollo_Jr

Apollo_Jr IncGamers Member

My Paladin

Here is what I have:

20 Sacrifice
    12 Zeal (approx)
    20 Fant
    16 Defiance (approx)
    20 Holy Shield

Currently I am level 81 with a complete Griswold set. But I crave to become stronger and since this is my first character ever I want him to be the strongest as he can be. So my question is this, what armor/weapon is best suited for my pally. I heard rune word items are the best in the game so what would I need for a Helm, Weapon, Shield, and Armor?

Thanks in advance

2. Apollo_Jr

Sorry for the double post but I really wanted to add this. Here is what I found to replace my Gris Armor.

Breath of Dying (Weapon)
    Chains of Honor (Armor)
    Crown of Ages (Helm)
    Herald of Zakarum (Shield)

Is there something better out there cause I don't want to waste my precious runes to find out that my gris set was better all along. I also have some other questions as well. What do these mean?

Open Wounds
    Deadly Strike
    Crushing Blow

3. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

Wait... This is your first character ever and you have a complete griz set, Botd, CoH CoA and HOZ????

Anyone else smell Ebay?

4. Apollo_Jr

EDIT: DELETED

5. Apollo_Jr

My Gris set was just given to me by some random person. And about the other items, I meet that I found them from the strategies page. I didn't find them in the actual game.

By the way, how do you delete posts? I posted the same thing twice for some reason (see above).

6. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Sorry if this comes off as harsh, I'm just really curious. I'm from SPF, never set foot on b-net (slow connection) and you're telling me someone gave you the runes for BotD, COH...No wait I understand your post now. You want to replace your Gris' set with those items. Well someone gave you a Gris set (back in 1.09 this would be incredible value) so I guess you could be lucky enough to acquire the other runes. Wow. Generous b-net if Gris set is a hand out. I know that the two people on SPF rich (lucky) enough for BotD have gotten ethereal beserker axes (1.07 version is really tasty but I bet those aren't too easy to come by) and swear by this. Good luck.

7. Apollo_Jr

I already had the armor, and I traded 2 runes for the rest of the set (dont remember what they were). At first I did not even know about rune words until it was too late, I just hope none of them were needed for what I want now. Anyways, will this equipment be better for my Zealot?

8. majorB

majorB IncGamers Member

Well, basically, what youve listed is arguably the best equipment in the game. If this is somehow attainable for you, then yeah, its better than grizs set.

9. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

edit:deleted what i said....