My old login will not work

Bulvine7X

Diabloii.Net Member
My old login will not work with the new forums. I'm a bit disappointed as I had that account for 10+ years. My account was liquid_mage and my password would not work. I tried the account password reset and it would not work.

Terenas2

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello,
I have the same problem. I cannot access my old account (Terenas).
Unfortunately I also used the reset password option but I actually cannot remember the mail linked to the account (not one of the 4 I am actively using).
I must have joined around 2003 if this info is of any use.

Thanks in advance.

Ev_2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm having the same problem. My old account (Ev_) is still there but it seems to have been disconnected from my email address, as the reset password email never arrived.

Rushster

Administrator
Ok Terenas and EV, you should both now heave emails from us so you can reset your password on your original accounts :)

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a lost e-mail to isp change account with a cached password waiting to die.
I sent a PM to you that got migrated to a conversation and deleted it early in the change due to the fact I gave the old and new emails in it?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
When checking your account settings, does it show the new email address? If it doesn't, send another PM, err start a new conversation with an admin. Trying to get these things like these solved in a public isn't that helpful.

Besides, I wouldn't use an email account offered by my ISP. It's better to be independent with respect to that.

lorddamien2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm also having this problem. My old account (lorddamien) refuses my password and wont even let me do password recovery because when I enter my email it says "user not found". The account was made (or rather re-made) after the 2003 forum crash if that helps.

Elly

Administrator
I'm also having this problem. My old account (lorddamien) refuses my password and wont even let me do password recovery because when I enter my email it says "user not found". The account was made (or rather re-made) after the 2003 forum crash if that helps.
Check the email address on the lorddamien account. I have hopefully issued a password email to it. If not, let me know.

lorddamien2

Diabloii.Net Member
Check the email address on the lorddamien account. I have hopefully issued a password email to it. If not, let me know.
Nothing so far but its hotmail so I'm gonna check again when I wake up, wouldn't be the first time they've been slow receiving things.

Edit: still nothing this morning(I did check the spam folder too, just in case).

Last edited:

Sephyron2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll take a look and see if we can get you back in control of it :)
I am also having the same problem with my old account Sephyron, using the forgott password link doesnt help which seems weird since i havent changed my e-mail as far as i can remember.