soon making fury werewolf with it :cool:

EDIT: FIXED :eek:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
biko said:
hi, i just got this, and i feel that i have to brag a little :D

i paid ~150 high runes for it

soon making fury werewolf with it :cool:

EDIT: picture is really small, i dont know what to do about it.. first time uploading a picture :eek:
Ya ummmm maybe you should tell us what it is because I cannot see it at all.

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
use imageshack.us that is way too small.

it looks like some kind of cruel sword with good ED and 40ias% and 3x 40/15??

biko

Diabloii.Net Member
urf..

it is

cruel crytpic sword of quickness

base stats

290 ed
40 ias
3 sockets

socketed with

3*40/15 ias.. 1 green, 1 orange, 1 purple

stats after j00ls

410 ed
85 ias
392 max dmg

EDIT: that is what i use

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
To see the picture just remove the "th" from the url :thumbsup:

@biko: Nice sword.

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
wow it was so obvious that the thumbnail should be removed heh...Nice sword man. i think i woulda waited instead of useing 150 hrs for it but w.e you only live one :D . Btw how do you trade for it, put the runes on a account?

biko

Diabloii.Net Member
its not really alot better than gris caddy, but it has style, and its really really rare, and it has been used by the top werewolves on my realm

Kosmos

Diabloii.Net Member
the fact is that caddy is better. Socked with 3* 40/15 ias + 40/15 max it has better avg dmg than this sword. But hey its stylish!! :thumbsup: :lol:

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Its obsolete now. There are rares (or could be dunno if anyone has) that could be much better than this. But hey whatever floats ur boat.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
its not obsolete at all. this weapon comes second to only a godly eth pb rare. (like eb's in his guide)

very nice find. and enjoy your 6k-8k fury :)

biko

Diabloii.Net Member
@jordy: europe

@kosmos: no serious druid would socket it with ed/max but with LO rune for ds...

@ice: yes.. if u see 1 plz tell me?

@dkay: thx

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
biko said:
@jordy: europe

@kosmos: no serious druid would socket it with ed/max but with LO rune for ds...

@ice: yes.. if u see 1 plz tell me?

@dkay: thx
There are a few 29x%'s running around on east, two in the dpk crowd. I hate the min damage and refuse to use one. Congrats on the sword though.

As for you questioning who would use a ed/max in the last socket of a caddy, I have. Currently I have three caddies. One with an ed/max, one ed/min, and one lo. I have other sources for deadly. Besides, for example a cmsoq doesn't have room for a Lo and it's still viable. So why wouldn't a ed/max in a caddy with the same speed be the same. In terms of style I still prefer my rare fanged knife, and cmsoq. So I understand the ccs. Regardless, congrats again. enjoy

Kosmos

Diabloii.Net Member
biko said:
yes. But i was just trying to prove that gris can be better damagewise. But yes Lo is better i have a perf one with Lo myself...

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
dkay said:
its not obsolete at all. this weapon comes second to only a godly eth pb rare. (like eb's in his guide)

very nice find. and enjoy your 6k-8k fury :)
1st Caddy does more dmg.
2nd u might have 6k-8k max but 100-200 min. thx. Average dmg is what counts.
3rd. Rare fanged knife with proper mods will kick the crap out of this.