My new LoD cd key muted - Again...

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
My new LoD cd key muted - Again...

I just bought a new LOD key, since my old one got muted, but I still cant whisper or enter chat channles, doses this mean I muted my new LoD key too? I was just wondering bcoz I bought a new classic key too yesterday, but now I am afraid it will get muted if the new Lod key is muted too...:shocked: :lipsrsealed: What a crappy problem to be in:cry:

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
it is usually the classic key that is muted....reinstall using the new classic key and one of your LOD keys and you should be in business.

*stop spamming the channels...lol

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Hemka: Ya, I did not get a real reason, just e-mail from e-mail bot or what ever..

Well, classic cd key is in my car which is not present atm. So will report back tomorrow.

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member
We went through this last time this thread came up - the Starcraft representative was useless.

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm try to ask an blizz mod in the blizzard forum(or have u done that)? :kiss:

but if they cant help then...

it sounds like one off the blizzard bot/mod dont like you :jig:

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Moderatly: I have 2 copyes of classic and 2 of LoD, it is because I cant whisper and its really annoying..

Well, I have just finished installing the new keys, and it seems to work:smiley:

Wierd that I got muted in the first place, I never spammed or used fould landuage, if I remeber it correctly:rolleyes: