My Necro Equip

My Necro Equip

Im building a mf skelliemancer with lots of mf equip because i read that a skelliemancer needs no equip to survive hell.. is this true?

Im wondering now if I can kill mobs in hell with this eq:

Helm: Shako with P Topaz
Armor: Enigma
Sword: Ali Baba IstIst
Shield: Monarch IstIstIstIst
Gloves: 40% Chance Guards
Belt: 30 % Gold Wrap
Boots: 50% Wartrav
Rings: 2x 30% Nagelring
Amulet: 45% mf Amulet

Is this a good equip or do I need more +skill items?

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhm, kinda. Haha. I've only seen one Hardcore Nekkid Skelliemancer make it to Patriadom though.

Heh. Another of of you MF psychos. :grin:

In Hell, you have negative Resistances, and not too much Life to support the damage you will be taking.

A lot of people will tell you it's good enough to get through Hell...

But I've never really been a fan of mass MF. I personally believe you should cut out some MF for increased survivability. Things like Black Souls and Gloams just shoot through your Skellies - if you get hit with five or six of those you are practically dead, if not already. Teleporting to dodge would simply disorient your Skellies further away. =\ I would knock out the Amulet of Fortune + Nagelrings for Mara's Kaleidoscope and SoJ/BKWB. If you keep the set up you have now, you're _definately_ going to need Annihilus + Torch + resistance Charms to make up for all the poor stats. Remember, survivability > killing speed > MF.

Also, consider keeping AoKL + Spirit/Homunculus on switch. You might need them more than you think. :wink3:

Lastly, good luck, and tell me how it goes. =D

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Im building a mf skelliemancer with lots of mf equip because i read that a skelliemancer needs no equip to survive hell.. is this true?

True.

And the above comment is so true. I like having Homunculus (Pdiamond) and Wizardspike for the whole teleporting part. I usually do baal with my necro.. and right before I kill baal, I go to town to switch to gear similar to what you mentioned.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Akiraprise, please keep your questions contained to one topic. No need to make three on the same subject.