My Most Yellowish Single Drop =)

Death_StrikeR

Diabloii.Net Member
My Most Yellowish Single Drop =)

Yeah, they are all bunch of craps in Normal Difficulty.
But it is still an amazing drop for a 1 locked chest in Maggot Lair level 1 :D
Well, its a record for me :D
Pure yellows. No single gold nor greens :D

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot002yr8.jpg

What's the count?
Yeah! :smiley:

I get most of the golds/pots/etc included in the drop to have a clearer view for how many yellows actually dropped =)

cheers!

aidennz

Diabloii.Net Member
Special chest drops are all the same rarity. eg: it rolls magic every item is magic etc.

Heres another example.

jbarlak

Diabloii.Net Member
how much mf do you have on the characters?
I usually see larger amounts of drops when i am wearing it.
Thanks
John

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Special chests drops don't depend on MF - they are all blue (95%) or all rare (5%), no matter how much MF you have.

(Note - sparkly chests are different)
edit: sparkly chests guide

chumley669

Diabloii.Net Member
aidennz said:
Special chest drops are all the same rarity. eg: it rolls magic every item is magic etc.
Ah, that would explain why that one chest I popped came out with all uniques. Nothing to get excited about, it was A5 Normal, but still. Interesting all the same.

jbarlak

Diabloii.Net Member
does this count for the Lower Kurast Special "Ber" chest. At times, it will drop 4-5 rares and at other times nothing but regular magic items. Its a rather hit or miss experience, but Im still waiting to get a "ber" out of it.

jbarlak

Diabloii.Net Member
does this count for the Lower Kurast Special "Ber" chest. At times, it will drop 4-5 rares and at other times nothing but regular magic items. Its a rather hit or miss experience, but Im still waiting to get a "ber" out of it.