Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My most GODLY MF night ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by golfer02, Mar 9, 2004.

1. golfer02

golfer02 IncGamers Member

My most GODLY MF night ever!!!!

I am a long time diablo veteran ever since diablo I came out i have been playing this game. Oddly enough the best items i have ever found have been an occulus or a ballista. Lately i have been doin mf runs with my sorc killing meph in hell, but tonight i decided to switch back over to my hammerdin and give him a shot at runs. Turns out he has the worldstone keep 2 wp which i didn't think he did. So i do a run in wsk2-3 and don't find anything and found nothing in throne either. When i killed baal a pair of draculs gloves dropped. I was pretty excited so i kept doing runs. I was in wsk2 my next game and i run into a big crowd of monsters, so i run back to were the monsters weren't as grouped so i could start throwin hammers. After about killing 5 monsters i hold down the alt key and i see a UNID UNIQUE COLLOSSUS BLADE, i get my friend in a game to unidentify it and it turns out to be a 232%. That wasn't all, a few more wsk runs later i was killing black souls and everything else in wsk2 and a UNID SET SACRED ARMOR drops. And that was the last piece to my IK collection!!!! I have a better chance of dying in a plane crash than me finding those two items so quickly, thank god i don't ride too many airplanes :).

That was my most GODLY MF night ever!!

Does anyone know how much the IK set is goin for on us west now? think i could get a botd eth cb for it :D?

2. kanga_jay

kanga_jay IncGamers Member

Well, congratulations... I'm almost as excited for you than you are for yourself ;)

3. BigBadBrett

BigBadBrett IncGamers Member

Wow, nice going. It shows that persistence pays. I think IK armour is relevently cheap these days, especially non ladder, check the trade forums.

4. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Those are nice finds for one night of runs. Grats! Haven't found anything nice in ages.

-Backdoor Bandit

5. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

nice finds

what makes me mad, is i have a friend (brother in law actualy) who has just started playing, and of course hes impatient and has bought the entire tals set off of ebay, along with maras, 2x sojs, shako, etc... to equip his lvl 77 sorc, who isn't even made right, ie, the skillz are all messed up, ramdomly placed all over all 3 trees. well, to make a short story shorter, hes doing one of his 1st baal runs on his own. (takes him like an hour or more for one run) tals armor dorps in ws2... then he kills baal and trangs helm drops.

i've been playing for 3+ years, and have still never found either

lucky b*stard!

6. Azonian

Azonian IncGamers Member

very nice..i wonder how close my 15% resists all grand charm comes to his finds....somehow i feel small...lol

7. Azonian

Azonian IncGamers Member

damn double post...lol howd the hell did that happen

8. Good-At-Trading

Good-At-Trading Banned

not bad not bad at all. I've had my kinda games like that and nights, and then I have had dry spells. Personally I have never gotten one good thing from baal runs. I started doing pits on my skellimancer in full games and I've gotten tals armor, ss, CoA so I guess thats pretty good but goddamn baal never drops good...

9. Good-At-Trading

Good-At-Trading Banned

not bad not bad at all. I've had my kinda games like that and nights, and then I have had dry spells. Personally I have never gotten one good thing from baal runs. I started doing pits on my skellimancer in full games and I've gotten tals armor, ss, CoA so I guess thats pretty good but goddamn baal never drops good...

10. vanfanel

vanfanel IncGamers Member

Nice finds but considering the odds I suspect you'll follow that night up with an ungodly amount of isenhart pieces for the next 2 weeks :D

11. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

I've never seen an ID item drop :lol:

Congrats on the finds

12. palerider

palerider IncGamers Member

Nice finds indeed, the best i can recall doing is 2 storms from meph about 2 hours apart, for a total of 5 found. And i still havent found a single occulus and only after 110 did i find a stupid skullders. Still no IK armour or Grandfather though.

13. illa

illa IncGamers Member

I found 3x tal armours, 1x ik armour and windforce in one night (10 hours pindling monotomous ;))

14. oxman112

oxman112 IncGamers Member

Wow! nice finds! I just got my most godly night ever too.. in 2 consecutive pit runs i got first grandfather, and then highlords :lol: and then.. i got a 3 socketed kraken shell and hellforge plate.. and a 6 socketed war spike.. not to shabby lol

15. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Today was the first time in weeks I found something half decent, and it was only a damned trangs belt, I'm so unlucky at mfing. :grrr: Good thing I get everything from trading though lol :drool:

16. Patryn

Patryn IncGamers Member

my best mf night was when I found two Leviathan armors from Pindle in 4 runs! I was dancing around the room when I found the first one, so imagine my shock when 3 runs later another one dropped. The odds must be astronomical. I also found Mavina's Kraken shell on my way down to Meph the same night. It was a kraken shell night. :) The night before that I found IK armor from Pindle. It was my 3 most productive days so far. :D

17. st-hearts

st-hearts IncGamers Member

Congrats...

The best thing I've ever found was a unique Sacred Armor from Hell Baal.

Yes...Hell Baal.

~Hearts~

18. Devi8or

Devi8or IncGamers Member

nice finds.....best I've had was in my first 5 hell meph runs...

I got
    StormShield
    Shako
    String of Ears
    Shaftstop
    Arach Mesh

best that I've had, although I've had plenty of luck finding shakos lol. I think combined between me and my brother doing Meph runs with my Sorc we've probably found at least 6 lol

are pindle runs worth it? I can't seem to get anything good out of that guy lol

19. platinumlegolas

platinumlegolas IncGamers Member

i found a mara's yesterday, 30 res too. :):):) i found one of those tomb reaver's, great merc weapon.

20. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Best of Pindle was a Doom in 1.09, Wraith Flight in 1.10