My Mal, your socket quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostadin

Diabloii.Net Member
My Mal, your socket quest

I have some items I need socketed through the Larzuk quest. I will offer a Mal for each item you socket. Add a reply and tell me how many items you can socket and send me an empty mule. I'll add a reply telling you exactly which items you will be socketing and put those items and the Mals on your mule. Thanks.

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: My Mal, your socket quest

I have some items I need socketed through the Larzuk quest. I will offer a Mal for each item you socket. Add a reply and tell me how many items you can socket and send me an empty mule. I'll add a reply telling you exactly which items you will be socketing and put those items and the Mals on your mule. Thanks.
FYI socket q's are on the DNT list.

Frostadin

Diabloii.Net Member

"Diablo-like services of any kind. Including, but not restricted to: socket quests, hellforge quests, account trades. The ONLY exception to this are rushes, leveling and perming services, which are allowed. It is only allowed to rush/level/perm characters on accounts made by the person who requests it, as selling self-made accounts might lead to scams involving password recovery."

Wow, I totally misread that then. I took it to mean you couldn't ask someone to help you do your socket/hellforge quest. I didn't read it as not being able to have someone use their socket quest to punch a hole in my item. Mods, please delete/lock this thread it this is not allowed.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member

until further notice they will not be traded here until i talk to mark 100% reguarding these.

spiffymcbang

D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

We will be altering the rules soon. In the meantime they are not allowed. I will try to get to this over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.