my luckiest D2 day ever

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
my luckiest D2 day ever

I just found a Jah rune during a nith key run and just now got a 10 to all stats, 18 all res, 9% exp gain anni from dclone during a bot run JUST before i left the game. never been soooo lucky. and to think i quit d2 for 2 years

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: my luckiest D2 day ever

When he says bot run, I would assume he means the bots that run full chaos and baal games. My first anni was from a baal run game, except back then they didn't have scripts that could run unattended so you could actually talk to the runner.

Sir Chumpalot

Diabloii.Net Member

I understood it to mean that he was simply following a bot around, not necessarily using his own bot.

Millipede

Diabloii.Net Member

I understood it to mean that he was simply following a bot around, not necessarily using his own bot.
thats what i think too. congrats on the good luck!

i follow bots around too. like in baal runs i like to take the waypoint to eldrich before the bot gets there and try to snatch up anything that looks good while its killing stuff. then hork up the leftover corpses. just dont hork too close to bots or that ****er will snatch up anything good before it even hits the ground. man, i hate pickit.......