My luck in the pit

Corpsie

Diabloii.Net Member
My luck in the pit

Here are the results of my 50 pit runs, all runs where on players 1 and With only 339% MF with my Assassin at a char lvl of 86.

01.Fal
02.Chain Mail, Amulet ( Angelic Wings)
03.!Nothing!
04.!Nothing!
05.Ring (Cathans)
06.!Nothing!
07.!Nothing!
08.!Nothing!
09.!Nothing!
10.Splint Mail
11.!Nothing!
12.!Nothing!
13.!Nothing!
14.!Nothing!
15.!Nothing!
16.Cuirass
17.!Nothing!
18.!Nothing!
19.!Nothing!
20.Shadow Plate,Rondel
21.!Nothing!
22.!Nothing!
23.!Nothing!
24.Ataghan
25.Loricated Mail
26.Light Belt,Ettin Axe
27.!Nothing!
28.Amulet (Angelic Wings),Sol
29.!Nothing!
30.!Nothing!
31.Kris,Full Helm
32.!Nothing!
33.!Nothing!
34.Fanged Knife
35.+15% IAS Jewel
36.!Nothing!
37.!Nothing!
38.!Nothing!
39.Light Guantlets,Rune Bow,Nef
40.!Nothing!
41.Scythe
42.Ral
43.Ring (Cathan's),Nef
44.Full Helm,5 Socket Cryptic Axe
45.Troll Nest
46.Tal,Maul
47.!Nothing!
48.!Nothing!
49.!Nothing!
50.!Nothing!

Number of Elites:6
Number of Except.: 4
Number of normal:12

I didnt take note of runes El or Eth or low runes like these.
I consider myself very lucky as 6 elitles in 50 runs is very good! I have one of the best pit map seeds you can get!

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
there are some nice results in there, but u have alot runs with no finds, that's a pitty, but ok runs i guess :thumbsup:

robin

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
In all of my my Pit runs, I've managed to find a grand total of 3 items, so you've got me beat! Just for the hell of it, here's my pathetic excuse for a list:

Hyperion Spear
Giant Thresher
Cryptic Sword

-evillink

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Woah Giant Thresher!!

And i though my Astreon iron ward was extremely cool(which was eventually traded away anyway)

Corpsie

Diabloii.Net Member
guys 6 elites in50 pit runs @ Players 1 is a hell of lucky streak im not sure how lucky people are around these parts but, to your averge players this is some very luck 50 pit runs!
Now im not bragging hell you guys must be lucky if this doesnt mean much!

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
These results are good for players 1. Remember most of the other 50 Pit runs were done at a higher players number (most at players 8). This does make quite a noticeable difference. When I started running the Pit I did it at players 1 and got nothing on probably 80% of my runs. It wasn’t until I cranked it up to players 8 that I started finding high level items with any regularity.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll try to finish my runs for the 100 today, for comparison that is :) All done with around 350% (will check it for the post), in players 8 with my hammerdin.

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
I would at least try on /players 3 and see if you get better drops. On players 3 it wouldn't make that much more difficult but you would get more drops.
But all and all that's not bad at all on players 1.

Takis (El_Greco)