Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Long-Awaited Introduction

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by chickenhed, Jun 18, 2005.

1. chickenhed

chickenhed IncGamers Member

My Long-Awaited Introduction

Yes I know. All of you have been waiting ever so patiently for an intro by the chickenhed. Well here it is. ;)

First I would like to start off by thanking this wonderful single player community. I came back to diablo 2 about two months ago or so, but I didn't want to go back to the mundane battle.net. I decided to give single player a shot. And what a great surprise this has been! ATMA has been such a godsend of a program, and has made muling and mfing more fun than ever. You guys have answered all questions I've had in a very kind and patient manner. And last but not least, I havent lost any items due to disconnects!

A little a bit myself. I come from the great white north and I love it there. I recently moved to the US as my girlfriend lives here (oh what a long story that one is! :) ), and I was bored with my job in canada. I have been living here for the past 5 months and it has a wonderfully pleseant surprise. I can see myself being a dual citizen soon! Two great countries, both with their pros and cons. I'm glad I've been able to experience both.

Thanks again for the great community guys, and for helping me get back into a game I love.

-chicken

2. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

I think you've already gotten cookies, but here's some more just in case. I hope you continue to enjoy the SPF.

3. essojay

essojay IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forums. :thumbsup:

4. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Welcome. I never got around to the intro thread either, but since i'm probably about 2 dedicated weeks (months?/years?!?!?!) from my first pat, I figure I'll put it all together into one.

As for the dual-citizen thing, I can say from life-long experience it's a very, very awesome thing. They actually allow me to vote for the Rhinocerous party in the south, AND the Natural Law Party in the north! How cool is that? Plus, I've had friends deported (literally), but neither country can kick ME out - no matter how much they surely want to by this point.

5. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

*headbutt*

Welcome =D

6. MarronShed

MarronShed IncGamers Member

From one intro to another- Welcome!

Take off, eh?

-Trf

7. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Late welcome to the SPF! :)

*checks intro, checks intro again* Where are your shinguards? Argh, could have known... people who forget to post intro's might as well forget their shinguards... ;) *gives chickenhed a brand new pair* Be good, wear them, k?

On a side note, Full Juvi's are easier to carry 'round than pairs of shinguards...

8. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF :)

9. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

Well, SPF ni yôkoso (welcome to the SPF). As you already know the place, you can stay at ease :) .