my light sorceress 120 fcr

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
my light sorceress 120 fcr

hi this is my light sorceress she just turned lvl 86 so i am writing this up she is actually effective and can cler cs on her own with conviction

her skills are

1 teleport
20 pnts lightning
20 pnts chain lightning
20 points charged blt
20 points lightning mastery
rest to nova

her gear is tarn
fcr resist+sorc ammy
shard
eyeless
2 fcr resist rings
boots armour belt and fhr resists

on switch i have +2 sorc 20 fcr +2 lightning +2 thunderstorm staff for 10k lightning damage and 70 fcr

she can do andy and meph in full hell games killsi n cs and csn rush and solo cs with conviction

-Fred

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Re: my light sorceress 120 fcr

Looks good. I'll have to try that on my lightning sorc. I did notice the killing speed depends greatly on fcr. The more you have, the faster the killing, even if it's at the cost of +skills.

Good to see you btw Fred. :)

Chain

Diabloii.Net Member

You could also use soj with the staff since the breaks are 60/80 fcr, unless you need the resists on the ring.

crucialTK

Diabloii.Net Member

You could also use soj with the staff since the breaks are 60/80 fcr, unless you need the resists on the ring.
So what exactly are the break points in regards to fcr?

30/60/80/120 ?

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

hi this is my light sorceress she just turned lvl 86 so i am writing this up she is actually effective and can cler cs on her own with conviction

her skills are

1 teleport
20 pnts lightning
20 pnts chain lightning
20 points charged blt
20 points lightning mastery
rest to nova

her gear is tarn
fcr resist+sorc ammy
shard
eyeless
2 fcr resist rings
boots armour belt and fhr resists

on switch i have +2 sorc 20 fcr +2 lightning +2 thunderstorm staff for 10k lightning damage and 70 fcr

she can do andy and meph in full hell games killsi n cs and csn rush and solo cs with conviction

-Fred
What is your dmg with the shard/eyeless combo and the staff?

SHINOBIPANDA

Diabloii.Net Member

ya i had a question about the breakpoints in fcr too. my sorc has 120 but then people started sayin the max is 110 so i took out a fcr and added soj. is that true? if not what is the maximum like fballs per screen, and what fcr do i need to achieve that.

mineown

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorceress
FCR Frames
0% 13
9% 12
20% 11
37% 10
63% 9
105% 8
200% 7

Sorceress (Lightning / Chain Lightning)
FCR Frames
0% 19
7% 18
15% 17
23% 16
35% 15
52% 14
78% 13
117% 12
194% 11

Notyourfault

Diabloii.Net Member

have you tried pvp with this? setup isnt bad. but switching to switch against melee is much better. coz eyeless block is like 40 for sorc?

IsThisNamePermanent

Diabloii.Net Member

I made a lightning sorc on UsWest, she's called OneTwentyFcr. I'll post her gear later, shes level 77 and does 4-6.4k lightning damage with 120% fcr. Really fun dueling with her!