Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My kicker build...some probs

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by MauJ, Jun 15, 2005.

1. MauJ

MauJ IncGamers Member

My kicker build...some probs

Ok so I finally have my kicker up and running. And I'm running into some problems.

Mainly my resists and indecisiveness on weapons.

Gear is as follows
    Cats eye (r/w and dex always been a fav sin ammy)
    CoH
    Shako
    Storm
    Draculs
    Up'd gores/Shadow Dancers
    Raven/Dwarf/Tgods (I like to be universal and hate switching gear) And I figure melee mostly beats kickers anyway and the extra 20 vit + 20 str from tgods is = to the 40 total vit on dungos. And storm/Shako gives me enough pdr imo.

I'd like to make the build around BoS and I don't want to fade at all. So basically I just need max res and my 1 piece of absorb each should hold me over. Basically it all comes down to my weapon. I've tested just about everything from Wiz spike which for some reason seemed too slow, to lacerator etc...

No runewords seem appealing to me, I want speed/OW/Resists and that's hard to get on one weapon heh...I'm thinking about blood crescent, unique scimitar actually...15 res, 33% OW nice speed, 15 ias on weapon I believe -10. Has anyone given it a try? Thinking maybe Um it for more OW or All res jewel?

Also Wasting points in a half-decent trap or a high level mb just don't seem like it's worth the returns, I'll probably just max BoS for mobility I mean what else is there really? I have 20 DF/20DT/20Venom...Enough +skills to make WoF And MB stun to the depths that I need them...So it's worth a shot I guess and I'll still have some extra points to drain later on.

I would only need about 15-30 resists at most with um in storm and shako.

Sorry if this is repetitive or anything just looking for a little advise. Thanks.

2. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

Jade Talon might be your answer, eachone adds 40-50% to all resistances. doesn't have OW tho, maybe you could do jade talon on one hand, and Strength runeword (claw) in the other, you would get resis's, open wounds. Good Luck

3. MauJ

MauJ IncGamers Member

Ah very true...for some reason that never even hit me. But I'm claw/shield. To answer the open wounds though I could always Um jade talon. however I haven't tried it yet it seems like it would be slow. No claw Ias, and I couldn't shael if I were to um for OW.

4. MauJ

MauJ IncGamers Member

Also has anyone had any good success from C/S kickers? I kinda regret it now because Fury/Jade would have answered all my problems, Res Speed Open wounds. But I still have faith in the .09 c/s sin build.

5. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

i currently have a c/s kicker, i kind of regret not using c/c (hopefully not to late; lvl 72) but ya, i suppose a c/c would be better, in some ways. like if i wanted over 100% cb, i could get 2 strength runeword's...but i am going to use atleast 1 jade talon, i think...

6. gunske

gunske IncGamers Member

c/s : Sanc shield (+70 res)
    c/c : jade (15 res + stats)

Armor : Guardian Angel
    Helm : Kira's (15 res + stats)
    Amu : Mara's

get some + res/life sc's I suggest MANY !!!

my res in hell against pure Foh (dn't know what lvl of conv)
    90/90/95/90

Btw : use absorb items in pvp , and let them cry ... ;)

7. MauJ

MauJ IncGamers Member

I kinda want to avoid sacrificing good gear like CoH and Shako, I suppose I could always use sanc though, I have an um'ed unique ward with 72% all res heh.

And btw Jade Talon gives 40-50 all res, Not 15 :)

8. gunske

gunske IncGamers Member

that's the socket for jade :rolleyes:
    same for kira's...