my intro

my intro

I was told by boogied6 to make an into and here it is.

I have been playing for about 3 years I think :scratch: In that time, I have found many good items in 1.09, including 1 tc90. I have then since started playing 1.10 where I have a blizzard sorc in hell act 1.

I dont know what else to say, so lets leave it at this

May all your drops be Gold and Green

:D

Edit: No I don't plan on trading hacked runes like some do. :lol:

boogied6

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome ot the forums. this place can be a nice place visit. there are countless amounts of info you can get.

may you never experience death in your d2 adventures and remember that a new day is dawning.

happy gaming and hope to see you around

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF ya n00b!! :lol: ...Sorry, still giddy over my recent finds...have fun and *ahem* behave, eh? :innocent:

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the clownhouse, Thrice. We just sound like a big party. In reality, we're a secret government organization encouraging D2 addictions worldwide. We'll use your preoccupation soon, just don't know what for yet.

See you in the EMB. :drink:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings Thrice, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me.

Enjoy your time here.

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice to see someone else who thinks Blizzard is a really cool skill for a Sorceress to have--I was thinking everyone was going Frozen Orb! :)

Welcome!

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome and enjoy yourself! And blizzard, fully synergized, might be the strongest spell in the game. A one-tree sorc lends itself to problems, though. :) Maybe a blizzard sorc with a Kuko and an inventory of fire damage charms? :p