My Intro Thread

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to SPF! You have a nice list of Pats/Mats. I see that you have a Tri-elemental among them. What main skills does that character use? I'm currently working on one myself using one of Melianor's builds. This character uses FO, Meteor, and CB.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello wlecome, at least I'm not too late. Have soem of these fresh baked goods and stop by the EMB for a drink to wet your wistle while you check out our tourneys and decide which of them you most want to subject yourself too. :)

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Well that wont take too long will it? :uhhuh::lol: </sarcasm>
For the melee/caster of each character, what are you planning for barbs and zons? zond dont really have a caster skill, unless you count magic arrow, which still does mostly pyshical damage from a bow.
Anyway, looks like your going to be busy playing for sometime!
For these two I'm making exceptions... Since I mentaly grouped caster and ranged and forgot to include that...

The barb will be a thrower (I'll evenutally make a warcrier at some point when the major work is done)

The zon will be Melee... Still haven't quite decided on the build yet though. (Although the frost maiden has been consdiered by most to be the caster varriant of the zon class [mainly cold dmg and mana intensive])

As far as my hammerdin. A Jah sits in a stash right now with out plans for use. I have first crack at it should the need to trade it come up. So I'm praying for that one in a big trade. The Ber I'll be cubing... I'm upto an Ohm and some change... Slow goings but doable. And sojs can be farmed off NM Andy... And who can't use a few more sojs :D

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
EnerSense said:
Welcome to SPF! You have a nice list of Pats/Mats. I see that you have a Tri-elemental among them. What main skills does that character use? I'm currently working on one myself using one of Melianor's builds. This character uses FO, Meteor, and CB.
Mine ended up Maxing FO, Chain Lightning, and Hydra.

Using the full tals set with max block and a SS (Pre buffed with CtA) Surviving wasn't really the problem... Killing was :( I hardly play her anymore besides MP and rushing when needed. But it was the only build I could see myself using full tals with. Kind of wish hydra wasn't timerd though :sigh:

Sleepless said:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

PS: M3 w1ll pwnd j00 n00b w1ndy n3xt t1m3 1n PvP
OK! Have fun trying ;)

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
Double posts are baaaad mate ;)
so cram as much into one post as possible ;)

Yeah I had just gotten back from L.A. and it was late so I didn't notice the other replies til I had already posted. Went back to try and edit it and It wouldn't let me :| (Somthing about too many tags) I figured it would just get added to my last post... I figured wrongly :'(

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Mankey said:
Yeah I had just gotten back from L.A. and it was late so I didn't notice the other replies til I had already posted. Went back to try and edit it and It wouldn't let me :| (Somthing about too many tags) I figured it would just get added to my last post... I figured wrongly :'(

thats because your only allowed 4 smileys and you have had too many.

ah well no biggie :drink:

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Enjoy your stay. We don't use too many smilies because they attract the squid, who then eats them all and we can't use them for awhile. :D