My Intro Thread

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
My Intro Thread

Well here I am at the SPF. I've looked for another nice SP community, and as I said here I am :)

I play SPL (which as I understand it is quite simmilar to your SPF Ladder)

For those interested you can find a list of my characters here

I also post at SPTN and PDF... I've seen a few familiar faces here. But looking to make a lot of faces familiar :p
 

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
Way to break the rules and mention the "other places" in your first post manks. :p

Someone should be around to kick your shins shortly.

Welcome to the SPF...if you don't get banned for mentioning the other forums that is. ;)
 

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Kab

Yes I've come prepared for the wraith that is the shin kicks... Although I think they'll give up on me after a few mighy shin kicks :(

Although me getting banned that fast would have to be a record :S
 

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF community, hopefully you wont be banned
I see you have pated a couple Barb's that is good. They are the most enjoyable character IMO. But you may be taught otherwise.

Don't forget to visit the EMB.
 

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey hey liq. GG @ redundancy

Thanks a lot Chimaira. To elaborate a little further on my list... I'm quite fond of themes... For this batch of diablo 2 I've chosen greek mythology as the theme as for the OtN tag at the end... It stands for "Of The Night" as I'm a nocternal person by nature.

Well it is 4:30 PST :-/
 

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Mankey said:
Although me getting banned that fast would have to be a record :S

you'd be surprised. :D

welcome to the forums and im sure i dont need to point out the FAQS
 
*performs shin kicking as foretold by other forumites*
If he gets banned for saying SPTNand PDF then i'll be surprised, its not liked he linked to them.
I hope you enjoy your stay, you seem quite experienced from your very respectable list of pats, so i hope you stick around and have fun.
 

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
*performs shin kicking as foretold by other forumites*
If he gets banned for saying SPTNand PDF then i'll be surprised, its not liked he linked to them.
I hope you enjoy your stay, you seem quite experienced from your very respectable list of pats, so i hope you stick around and have fun.

I'd laugh if he did, because you mentioned them too, so buhbye bob :D


@mankey:
next time just refer to anywhere but here as 'one of the other places' that way you'll be safe from a modsticking
 

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Mankey. :thumbsup: Glad to have you aboard.

We have a pretty active MP thread, but you'll have to be cautious as many don't play SPL/ladder. Asmo has become active again recently, so he can help you out with some of the members and such.

About mentioning other forums, I seem to have instilled the "ph33r of instant bannage" into this place. :lol: There is a rule against linking or recruiting to competing D2 forum sites. This we enforce vigorously. Simply noting that they exist isn't a problem. I'm a member of four of them and have stated the names from time to time. ;)
 
AlterEgo said:
About mentioning other forums, I seem to have instilled the "ph33r of instant bannage" into this place. :lol: There is a rule against linking or recruiting to competing D2 forum sites. This we enforce vigorously. Simply noting that they exist isn't a problem. I'm a member of four of them and have stated the names from time to time. ;)
What about that time you linked directly to a competing forum, which itself had a link on the same page to another forum. should that have got you a banning? :p
@corax - Haha, no bannage for bob!
 

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
What about that time you linked directly to a competing forum, which itself had a link on the same page to another forum. should that have got you a banning? :p
You mean the one for the SPTN giveaway linking to the visitor's forum? I've done that twice now with Elly's blessing. That isn't the real SPTN forum, you nub. :p The real one is top secret - I'd never link there. :D

And back to on-topic, Mankey, we also have a lot of tournaments here, if that interests you. Check out the sticky thread.
 

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
*performs shin kicking as foretold by other forumites*
If he gets banned for saying SPTNand PDF then i'll be surprised, its not liked he linked to them.
I hope you enjoy your stay, you seem quite experienced from your very respectable list of pats, so i hope you stick around and have fun.
:D thats what I figured anyways... Besides as mentioned by others it's not like this is the ONLY forum they post at.

As far as my little list of characters... I have lots of self imposed goals.

One was to get a pat/mat of each class (done)
Pat/mat each class with their class specific sets (in progress... either I don't have the full set or just haven't gotten around to deciding on a build for it)
Pat/mat a melee AND caster varriation of each class (another one in progress)
Lastly to replecate my b.net hammerdin onto SP (With out the anni obviously)
1/2 a lvl to go and I hit 92 which matches him up in terms of exp. Jah/Ber and another SoJ will complete the quest and then it's all forward from there :)
Lastly (for now anyways) a HC guardian...
 
Mankey said:
Jah/Ber and another SoJ will complete the quest and then it's all forward from there :)
Well that wont take too long will it? :uhhuh::lol: </sarcasm>
For the melee/caster of each character, what are you planning for barbs and zons? zond dont really have a caster skill, unless you count magic arrow, which still does mostly pyshical damage from a bow.
Anyway, looks like your going to be busy playing for sometime!
 
dude, welcome to the spf. enjoy your stay. you wont be leaving for a very very lkong time because it is nearly impossible..... you are in our little web!!! wahahaha

()()
('-') - Krem's Bunny
(")(")o
 

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
For the melee/caster of each character, what are you planning for barbs and zons?
singing barb?

anyways, welcome to the forum, and good luck finding jah and ber and while you're at it, through in some Lo and Zod :p
 
Top