My Hello Thread

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
My Hello Thread

It has been forever. Oh my yes. I haven't played LoD for about...a week actually. But before I started a week ago, it had been a year and a half. I think this just goes to show that LoD players will always be LoD players. I've been on these forums before, but I never really became well known. I've gone under this name, and Beithir before. To be honest, I don't really know if I'm going to play as much as I did. I may get started, I may just off and on. I do have a question though, an opinion question at that. If I get into LoD again, should I go with 1.09 or 1.10? I'm thinking 1.10, even though the biggest reason LoD got old to me was because I liked 1.09 better. You know what? Nevermind. I'm going 1.10. I don't care what you say. No!

Anyways, I may be back, I may not be. I know I always will be in my heart though, regardless of the corniness of that statement.

I hope to see everyone around, maybe in MP, or just in some random odd encounter in RL.

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, well, i was just kidding about my sad thing. and DONT TELL ME WHAT TO PLAY, IM PLAYING 1.10!!! NO!!!!

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome. What does your nick mean? Is it "the enemy of the Smurfs without the last letter of his name"? Or is it "an amusing pastime involving long, bony river fish"? :D

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
my name...well. (by the way, i love your avatar) lets see. back in the day, i used to play magic the gathering. and through that, i used to read the magazine Inquest. It was a magazine for trading card games. in the back of every issue, they had a complete list of every magic card made, its abilities, all that stuff. every once in a while, theyd throw in a wierd saying with the card. i believe the card was sengir autocrat, or something like that, but in the description, they had ALL HAIL GARGAME!!! I don't know, I've used it for stuff ever since. anyhow, i was wondering if D2addict played anymore. i remember him from before

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
me lives in minnesota USA, and id say barabarian is my favorite character to play. i like using all of them too though.

isengart

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome

your decision about playing 1.10 was a good one IMHO. I like barbarians too although I must say, I love the whirlers most.

enjoy your stay and watch your shins, there are shinkickers around this place ;)

D2Addict

Diabloii.Net Member
Gargame said:
my name...well. (by the way, i love your avatar) lets see. back in the day, i used to play magic the gathering. and through that, i used to read the magazine Inquest. It was a magazine for trading card games. in the back of every issue, they had a complete list of every magic card made, its abilities, all that stuff. every once in a while, theyd throw in a wierd saying with the card. i believe the card was sengir autocrat, or something like that, but in the description, they had ALL HAIL GARGAME!!! I don't know, I've used it for stuff ever since. anyhow, i was wondering if D2addict played anymore. i remember him from before

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Yeah I still play...1.09.

Hi, enjoy your stay. If your not sure about the version best to play with, use a version switcher such as the one found here. It lets you pick which version you want to play, without having to install LOD twice.
Oh, and those are a couple of very nice, non scarred shins you have there, it would be a shame if they got kicked wouldnt it?
*while gargame looks confused, FB kicks him in the shins with his atomic powered kicking boots of severe pain and agony*

Llathias

Banned
welcome to the forums. i'm also very new here.

hey, and in another issue, the ability of Sengir Autocrat was explained as: "when sengir comes into play, put 3 smurf tokens. if sengir leaves play, smurf the smurfs" :D

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums again:) Why not play both 1.09 and 1.10, both have great qualities in my opinion..

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF comunity, haha well Welcome to the SPF comunity again. enjoy your stay, and as you probably know dont forget to check the stickies and such...

cheers, C.T.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I know it's a bit late but welcome! *hands over baked goods goodie basket of welcoming w/ a 1.10 cookie and a 1.9 cookie, now which one does he bite into first*

Since Sidhe's out for the moment recovering from non D2 related injuries have this Full rejuv to recover from the shin kicking of Bobiness.