Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

my hated smiter build :-D owns in pvm and pvp!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by aerynslastkiss, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aerynslastkiss

aerynslastkiss IncGamers Member

my hated smiter build :-D owns in pvm and pvp!

Sup this is my first guide so i'll juz make it quick.
    My paladin is a smiter who can pretty much use anything in the combat skill tree. His skills are: 20 Smite
    20HS
    20Fanat
    20Def(Syn)
    (1 point into every combat skill :-D)
    If ur wonder whats with the 1 into every combat skill well its cos of all my +skills which includes anni charm, 10 combat GC's (expensive as :p) Shako,
    Um'd Zak, Silence PB, GA, +3combat skill, 95life/maras, 2 bul-kathos, +65 life waterwalks/imps and arachned mesh/verdungos/trangs for cannot b frozen.

In hell i have about 85res, and can always chuck on sum extra absorb for gloams or those pesky fireball sorcs :p .
    I would really like sum feedback about my guide plz, juz so i can improve.
    I was also wondering about the unique caddy since it has +4 sombat that would b really sweet. n e ways wat u guys think???

2. nSin

nSin IncGamers Member

It's not really a guide, more of a quick build ?

Do you have 26 + skills? (Did I count that correct)

Thats pretty cool you would pretty much a do-it-all allthough you will need synergies to be effective with most of those skills. It sounds fun, yet exepensive.

It's not really a guide though

3. ROMVS

ROMVS IncGamers Member

Seems interesting all around but I agree with nSin, please read one of the real guides before you call yours one. Not being mean, just calling it as it is. The other guide writers have a format and have worked hard to get respect for writing their respective guides, I hope you make a real one in the future though.

4. DeathsHand

DeathsHand IncGamers Member

not ot burst ur bubble or anything but, thats just a vindi/temp build but with maxed defiance as a synergy

5. Andrew

Andrew IncGamers Member

Uhhh.. wouldnt the 205 slow on the Arachnids' mesh me BM if you smite?

6. PoopyPants

PoopyPants Banned

original poster: what realm are you on?

7. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

who cares about bm.

8. aussy

aussy Banned

GAH YOU COPIED MY BUILD!!! :xrollseye Just kidding.

Yeah, this is the build I'm going to use for my pure smiter. I don't think that this build is all that powerful on the templar side, because I find that unsynergized foh really does horrible damage. Even worse with stacked resists. Stacked resists can even take a synergized foh down to nothing.

However, yeah this build is pretty nice. Awesome smite damage, awesome defense, good resists, etc.

9. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

Ima call this one a

'Look at me I can kill something'

post.

A guide takes more time to brush your teeth.

Sorry but i in a bad mood already :lol:

10. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

It is not your build that owns. It is about your gears. They may not totally own everything, but still good enough that anybody can kill something with them. Not to mention make their owner feel 1337 adn gdoly.

11. DarKAzNKiD

DarKAzNKiD IncGamers Member

umm and that build isnt a v/t though....he has no foh...just a pure smiter...

or a defiant smiter :xflash:

12. gedda-d-e

gedda-d-e IncGamers Member

hate to burst you bubble too but isn't a vindicator/templar a paladin with smite and FoH?

13. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

that defiance synergy brings up a interesting point, I noticed the other day when i put on a + 1 skill item the defense % on my Holy Shield went up 15%, now correct if im wrong but I understood that you werent supposed to get synergy bonuses from + skill items if you DO,like I discovered the other day the with all your extra skill points (that apply to defensive auras & other + to all skills) would give an extra 15% defense to Holy Shield for every skill that applys to defiance.
    Now with Holy Shield enhanced even furthur with extra skill points he could have really impressive defense even with a mediocre armor, I bet he has defense in the range of 40-50k.

just my thoughts

that defense # is with defiance & Holy shield on at the same time.

14. Mr.Glasscock

Mr.Glasscock Banned

A lot of people care about bm, and slow is bm so it's something to think about.

Although since he says this build owns, even with the crippling lack of a ranged attack, thus easily being torn apart by most decent pvp ranger chars, he must probably duel in some horrible place (pub duels) or baaad dueling clan and slow and the bm issue probably never come up wherever he duels.

Alot of pallys have 1 pt in most or all combat skills, so nothing really that special there. I suggest u try to get some sort of ranged attack, maybe charge, foh , bh...instead of having half efficient combat skills of little use.

15. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

Well its not that you own. Its WHO you own. If you see someone killing people over and over and over and over [and their not nking ;)], then you go out there and kick his ***, then you know you might have a good character.

I've seen people with 800 life in PvP, so if you are owning them - then I laugh at you for making this thread. If it works for you - gg. But I doubt it would work vs a lot of people.

My name for your build:

'ADD Vindicator' Cannot keep his mind on one skill - hence being too confused to touch his nose.

This is becoming a semi-flame thread and it is definately running OT. gg.

16. LovelyGods

LovelyGods Banned

i agree with ben..

it depends on who u duel. Sure even i can pwn people with low life and bad items. anyone can do that.

But it takes much skill to kill people with godly items and extremly high life( no bull :xflash: bo or bull :xflash: oak sage unless ur druid. or barb respectfully)

So i have no idea who you are dueling. But. If you pwning that much i suggest finding elite players to duel.

Thread Gettong Off topic. Close Rag.

17. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

No doubt. I reported it to get it out of our hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.