My goodbye thread and giveaway

Yngwie

Diabloii.Net Member
My goodbye thread and giveaway

Yes, I am going to stop playing this game. I have been playing for more than a year now, and I am certain I have gotten every penny worth of what I spent, if you consider tons of time wasted in front of my computer, and lost sleep to be a good thing. Anyways I am also going to stop visiting this forum for the most part also. I just had an epiphany when I realized that I am an adult and I really shouldn't be wasting my life with silly stuff like video games. I am want to give away all of the cool items I have accumulated, and if anyone wants them, a few of my characters. After all of this is done, I am going to uninstall this game and smash the CD's.

Anyways, I also wanted to say thanks to everyone here at the SPF, I am going to miss you guys, you have all been so nice and kind. But I have to move on to bigger and better things, I hope you won't miss me too much! Also, I'd like to quote an Yngwie Malmsteen song: "Surrounded by women, wine and song." That had no relevance but it is a cool line. :D

Anyways enough with the melodramatic crap and on to the giveaway. Well, I don't want to clutter up the board, so check out the giveaway thread.

Again, thanks, and goodbye. :D

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
I just got here and people are leaving :(

perhaps you can do what I did a find a Swedish woman who is also addicted to DII (I mention Sweden because Yngvie is Swedish as she often points out to me)

anyway, have a great rest of your life :howdy:

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Really sorry to see you go. Come back and visit us, you will not be forgotten, and will always have a cold one waiting at the EMB.

Cheers :drink: :howdy:

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Be careful out there. I hear it can be a cold and dangerous place.

Never visited RL myself, didn't like the descriptions I heard. I'm also fighting the inevitable onset of adulthood. I'm only 40. I'm too young to be an adult.

Best of luck to you.

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
It's sad to see you go. You've been a classy and respectful in the time that i've been here. Best of luck in whatever you pursue in life. :)

-Joseph

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad to see you go. Good luck with your RL and all.

If you ever feel coming back you know your very welcome.

the_alphabetman

Diabloii.Net Member
It seems like not too long ago I was giving away stuff to you Yngwie. *sniffle* Good luck in your future endeavors. It's very admirable what you're doing. I only wish I could muster the willpower to quit gaming. Some day...

XaviarGangrel

Diabloii.Net Member
Good luck and Farewell, Yngwie. I hope you enjoy whatever roads your new outlook on life takes you too :)

Dont forget us, and stop in from time to time to remind us your still alive ;)

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Best wishes with you real life dude. I basically just arrived, but it is already hard to see people leave.

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't really know you Yngwie, but I am sorry to see anyone from my favorite forum going away. I wish you the best!