My gift to one newcomer.

greatxnenya

Diabloii.Net Member
My gift to one newcomer.

I just recently restarted .10 from scratch and at first it was hard to really get anything good. But, a few months later, I have some decent items.

I am offering the first person to respond to this thread a free IK set with a ravenfrost and angelic ring/ammy. *US EAST - Ladder*

The Maul has 2 shaels.
The Helm has 1 40%ED jewel and 1 open socket.
The armor has 1 open socket.

It is close to 11:30 PM est. right now. I will be around the forums and battlenet for a while still.

First reply gets the gear.

*Nenya93

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd jump on that in a second...but I'm not a newcomer. Why is the Newcomer forums full off "Oldcomers" all the time?? lol

Cheers on the generosity though.

~Bails

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm a newcommer in a way as i joined not too long ago and am not too rich either. think i could get it?

/w *grims_abyss

hopefully i can catch u on tomorrow if that is alright? :)

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, an IK giveaway really makes me wish I could claim I'm a virgin newbie again! I've been playing a few months too and this is quite a giveaway. Much applause on the best giveaway I've seen so far! Sent my bro a Diablo warchest just a few weeks ago so this is a great excuse to get him involved in the forums... I'll try and get him to set up an account.

greatxnenya

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
i'm a newcommer in a way as i joined not too long ago and am not too rich either. think i could get it?

/w *grims_abyss

hopefully i can catch u on tomorrow if that is alright? :)
Sure, it is yours. I should be on tonight. It is almost 3pm est right now. I may be spending time with the girlfriend. But, if not, I will be lurking battlenet and the forums all day.

US East
*Nine3Current
*Nenya93

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
greatxnenya said:
Sure, it is yours. I should be on tonight. It is almost 3pm est right now. I may be spending time with the girlfriend. But, if not, I will be lurking battlenet and the forums all day.

US East
*Nine3Current
*Nenya93

ty so much, i'll try to catch u on as its 1:05pm atm, i think ur 3 hours ahead of me :)

greatxnenya

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
ty so much, i'll try to catch u on as its 1:05pm atm, i think ur 3 hours ahead of me :)
You are welcome.
I have some things to do right now, but I will sign on until then. Drop me a message at *Bum_Hunter and I'll hook you up.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
greatxnenya said:
You are welcome.
I have some things to do right now, but I will sign on until then. Drop me a message at *Bum_Hunter and I'll hook you up.
on now so hopefully u got my msgs :)

/w *grims_abyss

argh, missed ya on ur reply cuz i was reading forums :(
hopefully i'll catch u on again soon as i'll be on for a bit i hope.
drop me a msg when ur on again.