My Fury/Rabies Questions Thread

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
My Fury/Rabies Questions Thread

i hope this time topic will survive few days :)
i really have some important questions to ask you guys :) please read carefully all my message and try to answer everything you know. lets start from...

Vs Smiter
whats your gear vs smiter? atm i think ill use (what do you think about it?) :
eBotDZ + Storm (eld, but im thinking to ber or 40ed/20life it)
Eni (but ill use Bramble when ill get one - in which armor should i make it? im low str)
Jalal Shael (i was thinking about Chamed to make dual angelic less disadvantaged, but i think i really need that fhr)
24fhr belt (was thinking about Verdungo, but i think ill use 24fhr...)
Gores (nn running here, i think thats an easy choice)
TO Gloves (i think ill like to use rab vs smiters)
3x fhr SCs or one big 12fhr.

what do you think about it? is dual angelic necesarry when im almost 20ww? what if not ? :)

this gear gives me 86fhr BP and (ONLY) 35dr. but if i want to have more dr and still have 86bp i must lower my rab dmg...Surely bloodfists should help with fhr, then i can just use CoA or verdungo to make my dr bigger... and my rab dmg lower :/ hard choice here! :) what do you suggest?

i haven't fighted vs smiters too much (cause of no fhr, im still not complete), but theres how i think ill try to fight (please tell me what i do wrong, what do you suggest ect) :
cast oak, worm, ravens (no wolves). ill try to cast oak on my back. i push shift and wait for him to come (not sure about that part, cause ---> ) and i use rabies when he comes. if i hit i walk away and double switch while walking. when i push shift (he's close to me attacking or i somehow runned away using walking :) ) and try to fury him. and im not sure about this part... is it better to run away when i rab him, walk away when i rab him, reshift + tele away when i rab him or maybe just shift + fury when i rab him (just like i wrote)? maybe i should walk/run/tele away for few secs and see hows his life dropping and after few sedonds shilf+fury him?

help please :)
BIG thanks in advance. i know thats a long post with many questions inside :)
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
w-igor said:
i hope this time topic will survive few days :)
i really have some important questions to ask you guys :) please read carefully all my message and try to answer everything you know. lets start from...

Vs Smiter
whats your gear vs smiter? atm i think ill use (what do you think about it?) :
eBotDZ + Storm (eld, but im thinking to ber or 40ed/20life it)
Eni (but ill use Bramble when ill get one - in which armor should i make it? im low str)
Jalal Shael (i was thinking about Chamed to make dual angelic less disadvantaged, but i think i really need that fhr)
24fhr belt (was thinking about Verdungo, but i think ill use 24fhr...)
Gores (nn running here, i think thats an easy choice)
TO Gloves (i think ill like to use rab vs smiters)
3x fhr SCs or one big 12fhr.

what do you think about it? is dual angelic necesarry when im almost 20ww? what if not ? :)

this gear gives me 86fhr BP and (ONLY) 35dr. but if i want to have more dr and still have 86bp i must lower my rab dmg...Surely bloodfists should help with fhr, then i can just use CoA or verdungo to make my dr bigger... and my rab dmg lower :/ hard choice here! :) what do you suggest?

i haven't fighted vs smiters too much (cause of no fhr, im still not complete), but theres how i think ill try to fight (please tell me what i do wrong, what do you suggest ect) :
cast oak, worm, ravens (no wolves). ill try to cast oak on my back. i push shift and wait for him to come (not sure about that part, cause ---> ) and i use rabies when he comes. if i hit i walk away and double switch while walking. when i push shift (he's close to me attacking or i somehow runned away using walking :) ) and try to fury him. and im not sure about this part... is it better to run away when i rab him, walk away when i rab him, reshift + tele away when i rab him or maybe just shift + fury when i rab him (just like i wrote)? maybe i should walk/run/tele away for few secs and see hows his life dropping and after few sedonds shilf+fury him?

help please :)
BIG thanks in advance. i know thats a long post with many questions inside :)
i advice you to use deaths gloves versus smiters if you still have 86 fhr after this post with advice (bm but so what, lifetap/iggnores block/ignores target def isnt?), if you can lay your hands on a forti then use this one aswell here. Use a 2 handed weapon: preferably an eth tombreaver or botd gpa cause u can't block smite. coa ber ber is the best helm you can have versus smiters. I myself never rabies smiters because they are a class that is known for their resistances. Just fury the guy, walk back a lil after u hit and fury again. this way you have a range advantage

more question? just ask or pm me :thumbsup:

/kazama-fury
 

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
ive readed something about Death Gloves... but what was good in it? was it ias? if yes - does it work when i use gpa botd?
coa berber is surely as good as its price... and i cant afford that gooods :)
in which armor should i make forti (im low str. atm about 20-25base i think)? When you use forti?

and i still have some questions from first post:
SS - eld or 40ed/20life (or lower cause of price) or something else?
Jalal Shael - whe best if i cant afford CoA?
Dual Angelic - needed vs smiters? i will need cbf also?

big thanks again Stoute!
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
w-igor said:
ive readed something about Death Gloves... but what was good in it? was it ias? if yes - does it work when i use gpa botd?
coa berber is surely as good as its price... and i cant afford that gooods :)
in which armor should i make forti (im low str. atm about 20-25base i think)? When you use forti?

and i still have some questions from first post:
SS - eld or 40ed/20life (or lower cause of price) or something else?
Jalal Shael - whe best if i cant afford CoA?
Dual Angelic - needed vs smiters? i will need cbf also?

big thanks again Stoute!
sorry i mean cleaglaws, the ones with knock back and slow, my bad sorry.

SS: 40ed/20life jewel would be best with 86 fhr.

gloves: take bloodfist in consideration --> great gloves

nn angelics when u have maxed werewolf

use forti in a low def armor, breastplate is ok aswell cause druids don't have high def anyway.

i use forti versus most characters, see my guide for which exactly :thumbsup:

i didnt understand ur jalals question sorry :undecided:

greetz !:wink:
 

Rothe

Diabloii.Net Member
vs smiter a nice combo is 1 raven - 2x angelic

bloodfist - tombreaver or gpa - coa "berber" - verdungo - 4x fhr sc

with this equip u have 86 fhr, max dmgred (with eni) - with forti max 46, but still okay ;) , nice dmg
 

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
I have better succes rate usin ebotdz+ss with rabie switch trick then a 2 hander vs smiter even with max dr charge rips you up.
 

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
all those 3 options (Stoute, Kiba, Rothe) looks very good. too bad im to poor to test even one of those. any Eu Ladd player who can borrow me CoA/Bramble/Forti for a few days ? :)

if you got any more tips in "vs Smiter" duel please tell me.

Soute - my jalal question again: if i cant afford CoA - is Shaeled Jalal the best option for me?
 

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
Rothe said:
vs smiter a nice combo is 1 raven - 2x angelic

bloodfist - tombreaver or gpa - coa "berber" - verdungo - 4x fhr sc

with this equip u have 86 fhr, max dmgred (with eni) - with forti max 46, but still okay ;) , nice dmg
dont' listen to this


bloodfist is a VERY distant second to trangs gloves for any druid with rabies


ber'd jalals would probably be better if you need a little DR

personally I think it's hard to beat ebodtZerker and a stormshield (with - psn res stuff on switch)


2 handed weapons will work against a smiter, but personally if you are just careful you can usually get in a rabies hit and run
 

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
i really dont like hit-n-run. i was thinking to rab, go few meters away and just fury him out. but maybe pure fury is a better idea then... Kiba make 'vs smiter' video! :)
Nature maybe youre Eu Ladd ?
 

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
smiters have allways great res and vs smiter i dont like use the rabie-trick

i use :forti+bloodfist+gore+verdungo 15 dr+angelics+eth tomb+and atm 1 soc bered coa (22 dr)

so i have with sc's 86 fhr+37 dr+nice ar+good dmg (+ias)

I just fury them maybe a few steps back and again fury.

Thats the way.

(of course against very good smiters i have no chance but i can kill them average :))
 

marcello

Banned
stoutewolf said:
sorry i mean cleaglaws, the ones with knock back and slow, my bad sorry.

SS: 40ed/20life jewel would be best with 86 fhr.

gloves: take bloodfist in consideration --> great gloves

nn angelics when u have maxed werewolf

use forti in a low def armor, breastplate is ok aswell cause druids don't have high def anyway.

i use forti versus most characters, see my guide for which exactly :thumbsup:

i didnt understand ur jalals question sorry :undecided:

greetz !:wink:
Are you drunk stoute?:scratch:

I'd like to see you make a fort in breast plate, since it can only get 3 socks, but on NL that's probably possible.
 

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Though I dont have wolf I have experience against smiters:

works:
Open area mono v mono
-range 5, great fhr 3-4 frames, +++++DAMAGE, like u need to close to 1-hit 'em to win this one. Basically do anything, use gap in environment, anything to win from range advantage.

Works, but not as well:
-rabies; shield urself with environment, pets. problems are opponents godly resists and poor range of rabies makes it too risky unless ur a wolf with godly life.
-this is sorta a weird tactic, but use Grief/SS or Ebotd/SS and keep your back to a wall to stay within range (this way u dont keep getting bumped outside range from smite)...hopefully u can sneak in a hit or two and win.

Again, these are just strategies that I've found more or less effective.
 

Rothe

Diabloii.Net Member
Proxyi said:
smiters have allways great res and vs smiter i dont like use the rabie-trick

i use :forti+bloodfist+gore+verdungo 15 dr+angelics+eth tomb+and atm 1 soc bered coa (22 dr)

so i have with sc's 86 fhr+37 dr+nice ar+good dmg (+ias)

I just fury them maybe a few steps back and again fury.

Thats the way.

(of course against very good smiters i have no chance but i can kill them average :))
yes, i did it so, too. but 1 problem: where is ur cnbf? vs. smiter with exile

@naturebunns
y, maybe u get 6-7k more psn dmg but lose 30fhr. most time rabies is ineffective because a lot of smiters have godly resis.
 

Rothe

Diabloii.Net Member
Proxyi said:
smiters have allways great res and vs smiter i dont like use the rabie-trick

i use :forti+bloodfist+gore+verdungo 15 dr+angelics+eth tomb+and atm 1 soc bered coa (22 dr)

so i have with sc's 86 fhr+37 dr+nice ar+good dmg (+ias)

I just fury them maybe a few steps back and again fury.

Thats the way.

(of course against very good smiters i have no chance but i can kill them average :))
yes, i did it so, too. but 1 problem: where is ur cnbf? vs. smiter with exile
u should have ar 35+. it is hard to get it with 2x angelic, 1 raven. if u use 3x angelic a exile-smiter will freeze u.

@naturebunns
y, maybe u get 6-7k more psn dmg but lose 30fhr. most time rabies is ineffective because a lot of smiters have godly resis.
 

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
but with bramble you get even more fhr and maybe about +9 rabies.
i think ill try to get all those items somewhere (borrow from friend or something) and test test test.
big thanks for help for all of you guys. i think ill make another thread about another machup. thats crazy to talk here about all that stuff.

see you there! :)
thanks a lot
 

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't see WHY you think you need 30 fhr?


bramble has 50 and jalals plain has some as well

not to mention if you're using treks ur already at break
 

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
@Rothe: exile smiters arent many and when u max or near max ww then with angelics/raven combo u have 25-30 k ar
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
marcello said:
Are you drunk stoute?:scratch:

I'd like to see you make a fort in breast plate, since it can only get 3 socks, but on NL that's probably possible.
didn't sleep for 4 days, was drunk/stoned/injured/mentaly instable at that time :rolleyes:
 
Top