My Fury/Rabies Druid

SlyFox

Diabloii.Net Member
My Fury/Rabies Druid

I've been seeing a lot of "Rate My Druid" threads out there and figured I'd post some screen shots of mine.

First Pic:http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/sly_fox37/FuryRabies.jpg

This is with cta and spirit monarch on switch.

- Ap Fort
- Jalals (15res/7str jwl)
- Highlords
- 2x Ravens
- Blood Fists
- Verdungo (15dr)
- Gores
- Storm Shield (7fhr,9dex,22ed,18LR)
- Ebotdz

Second Pic: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/sly_fox37/FuryRabies1.jpg

Cta and 20/-20 P monarch on switch. Bo'd w/ the P monarch.

- Wire Bramble
- Jalals (Same as above)
- Highlords
- 2x Ravens
- Verdungo (Same as above)
- Trang Gloves
- Gores
- Storm Shield (Same as above)
- Ebotdz

Things In the Stash: MP Nigma, Eth 30's Tombreaver (34res, Zod, 2x 40/15ias), Metal Grid, Cats Eye, Rare 2ss/Life/Ar/Res ammy, Dweb.

East NL

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Oooo i like nice stats but ewww at the bloodfists.

Your rabies damage is a little low! get a +3 shape/ life amulet and try it out. =0

SlyFox

Diabloii.Net Member
I forgot to add that in. I do have a 3ss/45life ammy :scratch: . Been looking for a higher one but I've had no luck. I maxed oak first instead of poison creeper so that'd be why my rabies dmg is a little lower. The pics are w/ ebotdz and stormshield out. I hit 50k+ rabies on switch w/ cta and P monarch.

Also whats wrong with bloodfists? 30fhr, 40 to Life make them great! I don't have to sacrifice other gear to hit the 86fhr bp especially when using my 2hander.

sablast

Diabloii.Net Member
Also whats wrong with bloodfists? 30fhr, 40 to Life make them great! I don't have to sacrifice other gear to hit the 86fhr bp especially when using my 2hander.
Bloodfists are the only peace of equipement that I always have on my wolves (fury, fury rabies) no mater what setup I use.
Of course, different people have different opinions.

Fury druids don't need the 86 fhr bp like Bears do, 42 is fine.
In most cases 42% is fine, against assasins, for example, it's good to have 86%.
Although I tend to have 86%, with bramble setup.

Last edited:

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
8k+ life makes tanking Rabies doable. You'd just FC him into the ground while he tries to get that Rabies off :p

SlyFox

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad to see this site mostly dead for D2 but it played a big role back when I played.Fast forward to almost 10 years later, recently picked up the game around ladder reset. I had plans to resurrect my pvp fury/rabies druid and the dream is already on it's way. Thankfully I posted this thread all those years ago because even though at the time I obsessed over building this character I couldn't remember much except weapon choices.

I felt as though it wasn't something I'd be able to attain till later in later. That was until this past weekend when I got lucky, plain and simple. Ran across a trade game with a weapon every fury and or fury/rabies druid dreams of and bam here we are. I think is more long winded than I have been in years on the internet. Lets keep it simple now and straight to the point. As I said before rebuilding fury/rabies pvp and it won't be easy.

East SC Ladder.

Attachments

SlyFox

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks CDM :)

Finally done!! (37/15 & 39/15)

Still need a whole slew of different items before I can even begin PvP but it's been fun.

Attachments