My formal introduction

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
My formal introduction

Hello, my real name is Zachariah David Meyer Bryant Sebag, (Yeah long i know)but everyone just calls me Zach. Im 14 years old, nearing 15 and currently live in Houston Texas. Im originally a poster of the hardcore forum. I got tired of all the immaturity of the realms so decided to get a fresh start on single player. Im interested in computers and fantasy. I hope to get to know all of you very well in the coming days.

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
I welcome you to the forum, and I encourage you to share your exploits in the newly-discovered Single Player world. Welcome to the "Light."

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the party, fellow Houstonian. Me? I'm in Houston because my job is still paying me. What's your excuse (apart from the whole 14, going on 51 thing)? :p

Oh yeah. Squid, EMB, squirrel, fishymancer, etc., etc..

You'll figure it all out in time. ;)

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, Dahkar, and welcome to the SPF. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

You'll be happy to know that we have a fairly active HC community over here, and plenty of opportunity to MP without having to worry about PKs

While you're here, feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet (age specific) drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.