My first

InnerMentalCage

Diabloii.Net Member
My first

Getting sick of the new ladder I decided to go on my recently reset barb whos NL. About 3 minutes into the game DIABLO HAS WALKED THE EARTH. Long story short I got owned by him called a guildmate to help we downed him Im up on my FIRST Anni. Hooray for me :girly:

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: My first

Congratulations! :alright: One of the best things is your first self-found anni. Now stop holding out.......

Stats? :p

Marslite

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: My first

I understand the exhilaration ! Last ladder, D Clone walked in the Baalrun game I was in and people had left by then. Messaged my friend to come hold my game while I get my smiter in. Alas ! My smiter has been stripped ! (the exile was on a different new smiter that I was building; the dracs were also not there. The CoH was on my hammerdin's merc etc ) it was a mess.

Had to do plenty of running around logging off and on to get all the pieces together, while my friend was fending off any people that were joining that Baal run game. Finally I couldnt get the dracs, didnt know where it was, so used a set glove (don't recall what it was) with 20IAS, and met D Clone in Shenk, and killed him in 15 seconds max.

Low Anni (6 % exp), but it was a nice feeling getting an anni on my own !