My first shot at an AMV

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
My first shot at an AMV

Ya thats right for some reason I was extremely bored and decided to try my hand at makeing an Anime Music Video. I wish I had the RAW's for the epps I used but then again this was my first try and just a learning experience :). I already see where I could improve the video but I would rather start a new one with a new song than to edit this one more. Critizism is still welcome anyways :). watch me

PS. by no means am I advertiseing my own work here, I do not profit from this and don't intend to. I am just looking for some feedback :).

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
seph ya I got some crazy german rock song for my next one but I already started this one with that song in mind so I just decided to finish it out :).

edit: Also anyone who is worried about the size it is only 19 megs and it should stream thanks for any input :).

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
what did you use to make the video? ive made 3 before, and i just used Windows Movie Maker, which did the job but not a lotta frills...

and its not likin me...(the site)

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry I was screwing around and stopped hosting for about an hour there it should work now, I used Vegas Video 4.0 to make it.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice vid, at least it got me interested in the Anime...i think ive heard about Naruto before somewhere else too....

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
nice job :)

next time. use a differ anime, and use a heavier song... some Godsmack will do! :D

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
I was actually considering useing a Godsmack song for my next one. It is between Godsmack - Vampires or Rob Zombie - Reload, the Anime will be Hellsing. Grabbing your vid off fileplanet now stickles only a 4 minute wait :).

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Pretty good video,but there was a lot of distortion.
No use godsmack!Use metallica if you watn to get the same kind of sound.

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
ewwie Metallica.

and yeah, use an older Godsmack song, or, as you said Rob Zombie (the song Dragula perferably :D )

Jet

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, guys!!! GODSMACK ROCKS! But, I do agree that Metallica rocks also... hehe... to me it's: Metallica-65%///Godsmack-34%///Barney's Big Adventure-1% :xdrunk:

Hhmmm... but in the end, KoRn rules over all, so *does a "raspberry"* and we all lived happily ever after! :xsmile4:

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
im not saying godsmack is the best, Offspring is :D but Korn is good, and Barney's Big Adventure roxxors.

Jet

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Nu-Metal is teh sux.Korn has like 5 good songs.the rest is crap
Well, if you were a millionaire, then well, you would be a millionaire... (I'm bored, sue me :xmad: )
But if you feel alienated, depressed, hopeless, suicidal, etc... then you would enjoy KoRn!

um...

:xgift: