Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My first post. Check my druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by saudili, Aug 30, 2006.

1. saudili

saudili IncGamers Member

My first post. Check my druid

Hi, I've been reading the druid forum here for a good time now, and was wondering if you guys could help me with this druid im making.

Let me introduce myself, im brazilian and play on useast hcl, right now im building a fury wolf, got most of the gear already.

Check:
    helm:193% Jalals

armor: perfect 1.5/30 fortitude archon plate 1.5k defense

Gloves: Upgraded Bloodfists

Boots: Gore Riders

Shield: Stormshield

Belt: 39/15 Verdungos

Rings: Ravens 20/245 20/250

Amulet: Highlords

Weapon: Eth Death Cleaver 269% Shael'ed

Charms: Shape gcs, 1xplain 1x22life 2x33life 1x37life 1x12fhr 1x6str
    Grand charm 10/60/7frw
    Small charm 3/19/5fhr
    Small charms 3/20/cold dmg 3/16 cold dmg 3/19 3/16
    and few other vita scs

20/16 druid torch and 20/13 annihilus

Okay, like i said before i play hcl, so i wont be dueling in open games, just dueling against druids barbs and pallys all melee, so i need some tips:
    About stats, should i go Titan build or Vita build?
    What should i socket my Stormshield and Jalals with?
    Should i change something on my setup?

Thanks for whoever reads this and whoever helps me.

2. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

Good stuff, but that axe stands out alot. It belongs on a zealot/barb. I would highly suggest trading it for an ebotd zerker or greif phase blade.

Most people swear by vita builds, but I see one or two people around here who play titans and say good things about them. Imo you should get the basics down before giving up hit points for damage, try vita first, then titan if you think you can take hits enough.

86% fhr is great to reach, dungos + bloodfist + jalas = 70, so one single shael rune in your helm will get you there if you cant get 16% from charms. If not shael, then possibly um, pruby, whatever you need.

For the shield, if you get 86% fhr, i wouldnt suggest a shael. Someone somewhere did some math and saw that recovering and blocking too fast at the same time kinda came back to hurt you {i never understood, just nodded my head}. I'd go with a jah rune {50 hp}, or um if you really need it.

...get rid of the axe.

3. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

BUNNY THING! YOU STILL PLAY! Ha, long time no see. Pop in the grove more often. Welcome to the forums

As goth said, that axe really shines on a pally or barb, but it shouldn't be too bad on a druid. Minus speed issues. I would hate to see you lose the entire druid as a result.

I say vita would work better just because unless you have access to a full set of nice lifers, you really won't benefit from it. I can always give ya more advice if I see you in the grove. I'm wiped out, just got home from work.

4. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

As a hardcore druid go vit for sure.

5. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

PRuby or Um Rune the Jalal's since you hit the 86% FHR BP.

Shael the Stormshield, IMO faster block is always good.

Go Vita > Titan for Hardcore

IMO, Shael'd Death Cleaver hits 5 Frames but since it's eth it's going to be rough when you have to replace it. I'd say Zod the EDC and throw it on a Zealot and get your druid an Ebotd or Grief.

~LesC

6. Samsung

Samsung Banned

If you have EVER dueled on Hardcore, you would know you need to go vitality. Titan build will get you killed as soon as you walk out of town.

7. saudili

saudili IncGamers Member

Thanks for everyone that posted, and Zabo im allways at the AFK grove :wink3: , I still got my doubts with what i should socket my stormshield and jalals, was thinking maybe a hel or a -15% jewel with other mods would do good. And i really think the eth dcleaver will be a awesome weapon, since its shaeled, and when its about to break i can go and zod it, but i think a ebotdz would do nice also since it has other mods like 30 atributes. Still got my doubts.