Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My First Patriarch

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ThricethebeSaved, Feb 21, 2004.

1. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

My First Patriarch

Patriarch Revan

Equipment
    Weapon - Hand Axe
    Shield - Buckler
    Armor - None
    Helmet - None
    everything else, none.

level - 5

:lol:

I used the modified DLL to rush him with my lvl 83 sorceress, I didnt go through all the acts because I find normal and nightmare to be boring. He will leach from cows with me till about lvl 50 then he will start act 5 NM.

2. intrigue762

intrigue762 IncGamers Member

And you did it in such a short amount of time as well hehe. Too bad I don't play 1.09 or i would have joined in the fun. After hearing of this though, I wonder what the lowest lvl someone pat/mat a char and actually did the killing is? I don't think I've ever made it under lvl 70.

3. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

And I thought this forum is supposed to be kind:eek:

My old sorceress could have beaten baal at 56. I had to do runs so I can kill the ancients and get by them. I was able to kill ancients at 56 also, but I forgot you had to be 60 to get the quest completed.

4. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

You are not getting many responses becaues you have done something that most of us never do, rush. Also, most of us here play v1.10, so this sort of rushing isn't possible without leveling up to clvl 20, 40 and 60 for the respective ancients lvls.

crg

5. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

U r teh 1337zor, plzzz can i gett rush plzz, i giv u ub3r itamz!!!!111oneone

Sam

6. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

Are you purposly doing that, or do you always act act your IQ?

Ever hear that first impressions count? :rollseyes

Edit: Also, do you think I am really proud of that? No, I am not, but it gets the job done, so I did it.

7. Mr_McGee

Mr_McGee IncGamers Member

The problem is that I think thats cheating, and I'm quite sure most of the people here agree with me so your not going to get a warm reception when you start bragging about rushing. Personally I would never trade or play with a character thats been rushed.

8. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Yes, I did hear that and you aren't leaving a very good one.....
    Btw, I wasn't having a go at you. Just merely stating, in a somewhat metaphoric sense, what I thought of this and the fact you dedicated an entire thread to it.

Sam

Edit: Got the quote working ...... silly me :D

9. VocalHarmony 101

VocalHarmony 101 IncGamers Member

The way I see it he was being humerous. And the modified DLL is not cheating. Neither is rushing. Some people may think they are unethical, but most people don't have a problem with it. And in that group of "most people" are some very weighty names from both here and the other place.

He was just posting to make a couple people chuckle. I've seen worse threads being started, like the ones asking for trainers/editors.

So let's everyone make up and have a laugh about how pathetic his first Pat is :lol:

10. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

Thank you vocal, you prevented a few casualties from the flames I had on-go. Oh well, I guess they aren't worth my time.

Now I know my reasons for leaving oh so long ago.:(

Edit: Ok, what I said was a little harsh, so I put this message here. Dont trade with me if you dont want, I dont mind. I have everything I need, time and mf equipment.

11. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

Go ahead, flame. You didn't leave the last time. You were banned. Why don't you do that again? ;)

12. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Rushing isn't cheating, but there's nothing worth congratulating in it so that's why there isn't any here...though I seriously doubt you even wanted congratulations with this thread.

And come on, most of the people know who you are already so that "now I know my reasons leaving here oh so long ago" is nothing more than a bad joke or plain trolling...give it a rest will you?

13. toshin

toshin IncGamers Member

Even in 1.10 you dont need to complete the ancient quest to get the baal quest completed. I know because I have done it many time on ladder bnet. I have seen level ones on hell ladder.

14. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

No more comments needed on the "Pat", flames or anything else really, as the orginal poster can no longer read your responses.

*sigh*

I normally don't comment on banning, but will on this one. I didn't react to the use of the .dll or to rushing characters. Thrice was banned as he is Deaths_Dawning reincarnated (yet again). Returned banees are banned again by rule.