My first Patriarch, ShadowReaver

ShadowStone

Diabloii.Net Member
My first Patriarch, ShadowReaver

After running Meph Hell with this guy for 3 months solid, and finding tons of great items, I finally decided to defeat Baal. The only turnoff before were those darned Ancients, which killed me everytime. :grrr: I got lucky on my first spawn, there were no cursed or fire enchants. From there WSK was a breeze, burning souls were no problem. Baal was a piece of cake. He only dropped an Eth Spire of Honor though. Oh well, I'm proud to introduce Patriarch ShadowReaver.

Level 89 Druid (lots of Meph and pit running)
Stats are before item equipped
205 Str
30 Dex
20 Energy
275 Vit

Skills (before items):
20 WW
20 Lycanthropy
20 Fury
20 Oak
15 Carrion Vine
3 Feral Rage

Equipment:
Shael'd upgraded Ribcracker (260%)
Um'd Jalal's Mane
Highlord's Wrath
Dwarf Star
Raven Frost(16/249)
Lionheart Boneweave
T-god's Vigor
Dracul's Grasp
Aldur's Advance

Inventory was full of +life, +res all, and +max damage charms.

I mostly relied on Feral Rage, Life Tap, and Carrion Vine to keep my health up while I just tore through everything. I used a Cold Mage up until mid 70's, but he died too often so I kept him dead.
Right now I have a level ** hammerdin who will take over this guy's MF job. I might just run Baal with him until my hammerdin gets there too.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations! :clap: WW Druids are fun, IMO.

Did you ever consider getting a replacement merc? Rogues are pretty useful...

ShadowStone

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
Congratulations! :clap: WW Druids are fun, IMO.

Did you ever consider getting a replacement merc? Rogues are pretty useful...
Thank you :)

I really never thought about getting another Merc since I did so much MF-ing with this guy. Had over 400% (I think) on him and still could do Meph runs in under a minute each. I have a holy freeze merc on my hammerdin and he just rocks. I'll have to experiment a little bit :)

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice job! I always get excited about upgraded ribcrackers and never know why...prob'ly because they're blue. :p

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on your new Patriarch. It's always good to get the first one out of the way. Well done.