Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My first HC death...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Mukami, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Mukami

Mukami IncGamers Member

My first HC death...

Well, my first HC character Straker just died to Normal Diablo due to bad luck. I walked right into his Pink Laser of Death that he was shooting at one of my skeletons and promptly died. Didn't even have time to use a potion. Oh well, time to start again.

2. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Bummer . . . That's definitely one of the top spots to end an HC career, though. Get back on that horse and start riding again!

3. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

That sucks, cheer up though, they'll probably many more HC chars and some might reach the Guardian status.

4. Mukami

Mukami IncGamers Member

Yeah, well I've already created Straker_II to get revenge. Hopefully, I'll be able to at least get to NM this time :lol:

5. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

If it's any consolation (it's not), my first HC didn't even survive to meet Duriel. My second is currently in A1 NM and kickin' a**. :D

Forget what Atma in LG says. Revenge is pure sweetness, no doubt about it. So saddle up and do it again. :thumbsup:

6. Starving_Poet

Starving_Poet IncGamers Member

I wish you the best of luck mate! And yes, before I started playing the HCL, I had many many dead characters. But I'll tell you this, the more you die the more you realize what you need to fix. You should come join our ladder, the competition makes things alot of fun.

7. Mage11

Mage11 IncGamers Member

That's a shame, Mukami. Unfortunately, that's the fate of many HC characters. I've always found Diablo to be hard, particularly for a necro, however if you watch his actions, you can often see what attack he is going to make and be able to dodge it.

Good luck with your next one getting revenge.

8. Flamearrows

Flamearrows IncGamers Member

I agree with Durf - there's no better way to die in Diablo II, than to the hands of the big, red nasty himself. Saying that, I realise it would've been a lot better if you'd never died at all :D Anyway, get back out there and go at it. Normal Diablo is a pretty good start for a first HC character, and it only gets easier from here

flamearrows

9. Randall

Randall IncGamers Member

Hi

Diablo on Normal is always a tough fight for a skellemancer, sorry to hear to lost the battle.

By the way, this might be a nice time to join our HC Ladder.
    Take a look at: http://spfladder.diabloii.net/

Randall

10. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

aaa too bad man, that first one is always a bummer... but dont worrie, just get your #2 up and running and you will revenge him in no-time...

ow and that first death is nothing, i have 3 guardians in 1.10 and i had 7 in 1.09, but how many deaths i had, i belive the count was over 20 :uhhuh: ow, and those were only the ones i counted in hell :teeth:

Good luck building your new one

robin