Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My first ever completion of a fishymancer solo attempt...and pleasantly surprised

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Arkansaw, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Arkansaw

Arkansaw Banned

My first ever completion of a fishymancer solo attempt...and pleasantly surprised

A merc with Strength non-eth partizan without ed, 9 Skellies, 7 Mages and a clay golem (no revives) are enough to take down hell Baal in a 4-player game. Or it is because of my relatively high level at 84? The only casualty is one mage. :D

Before:
    http://i31.tinypic.com/ngcxzl.jpg

After:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/2s0kawi.jpg

Relevant skill levels:

Raise Skeleton, Skeleton Mastery @ 23
    Raise Mage @ 18
    Clay Golem, Golem Mastery @ 4
    Summon Resist @ 7

2. Stefo

Stefo IncGamers Member

Re: My first ever completion of a fishymancer solo attempt...and pleasantly surprised

"My baal" is usually surrounded by 15 skellies, 14 mages and tons of revives... and I can take him down in 5 minutes... I'm bored! I gust sit there, watch tv and amp dmg every 30 seconds! :p

3. LongingForDeath

LongingForDeath IncGamers Member

Re: My first ever completion of a fishymancer solo attempt...and pleasantly surprised

Yeah, killing Baal takes quite a while, especially in hell. My tip is to give your merc an item with Crushing Blow. That'll speed up things tremendously. Mine usually gets an Obedience Thresher.

4. Hello Jim

Hello Jim IncGamers Member

You can always throw in a "Black" and try joining the fight:)

5. LongingForDeath

LongingForDeath IncGamers Member

True, but why risk your own life? That's what you have your merc for. You'll have a hard time hitting Baal, anyway.

6. Hello Jim

Hello Jim IncGamers Member

Of course, this is just for the hack of it. Throw in a Black, Angelic combo and you'll have something to do rather than wait 5 minutes for you stupid slow skellies to do the job for you..

7. AgentMarth

AgentMarth IncGamers Member

Uh, "Strength" has CB on it. Hence the ease of him taking out Hell Baal. No need to melee yourself.

I prefer, as a cheaper route (aka no HR's) Insight, Andy's, and Duress. Duress may only have 15% CB, but its enough IMO.