My first Destroyer.....and first death.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
My first Destroyer.....and first death.

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments in my other thread. They proved very useful. Gambling rules!

Uda, the ms bowazon I mentioned previosly is still in a5 at lvl 42. I like having more than one character going so I started Kaen, a shadow archer bowassin. She made it to lvl 31 but was killed by an evil spirit whilst fighting Meph. A sad occassion for me and a stupid death. So I started Kaen_Tu, another shadow archer. And, with more care, she proceeded thru normal and is now lvl 45, a Destroyer and in a1 NM. I'll now alternate between Kaen_Tu and Uda. Playing HC untwinked at p8 is a mother of an intense ride, but I like it.

Darkwell

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
*High five of Awesomeness*

I'm glad there are those that really enjoy this game still. It brings a kind of warmness to my heart... you know like, when you pour tea into a mug and then grab it with both hands. Yeah, that kind. Anyway, keep up the good work! DII is a very fun game untwinked.

Lucky

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
you know like, when you pour tea into a mug and then grab it with both hands.
and then accidentally tip it and spill it all over yourself, yea...that sucks.

...spam +1

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
and then accidentally tip it and spill it all over yourself, yea...that sucks.

...spam +1
HC has spam? Like a normal forum?......cool!

...spam +2

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
this forum has more spam than all the others combined i think (except the ot of course)

+1
No, in the OT forum they're constantly on topic. We own them too in all regards except post counts.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
Yes.
But I'm pretty sure we're better at being way off topic.
I dropped my bagel on the ground and my dog ate it before I could pick it up. Granted, I was in the middle of teleporting to meph, but still. Darnit Durf...

Lucky

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
My sons birthday is today. He's 19 and looking forward to a week long trip to Mexico, with a few of his friends. And Kaen_Tu is now lvl 49.