My first clvl 94 ever

Timinator

Diabloii.Net Member
My first clvl 94 ever

So just now my 1.10 blizz sorc just hit this mark, its my first in 5 years of this game :prop: haven't even hit this in .09 yet (which i played a lot prior to .10)

just felt like sharing

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
And if she's pure Blizz she's perfect now skillwise.

(Maxed Blizz, synergies, CM & 1 point in Warmth, Telepr0t & Static)

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that's the highest I've ever been as well, even with having started playing this game when it came out! :)

Mine was my thrower Barb which I believe was 94 when I stopped playing him - I am one of those people that play a hundred different characters at once.... and I really dont have the interest to play much beyond about level 80 (well in 1.09 anyway - it may be different now)

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool! Congratulations!

Btw my highest char is 94, too (if you don't count that one 99er in 1.09). Actually she's 94,5, 50 baalruns away from lvl 95, but I found out that I'm an awful baal runner (she leveled while running pindle). I gotta change that somewhen soon... Wink

jrlafrance

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats Tim! Funny, my highest right now is clvl 94 Sorceress also. Almost all her leveling from 89 was by Pindle.

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
jrlafrance said:
Congrats Tim! Funny, my highest right now is clvl 94 Sorceress also. Almost all her leveling from 89 was by Pindle.
LOL, my Pindle runner is also blizzy currently at 93, and, khm, all her leveling was with Pindle (ok Meph contributed a bit :grin: )
Patiently waiting for 94 and cold perfection :cool:

Oh, and congrats :thumbsup:

nazgarok

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL, my Pindle runner is also blizzy currently at 93, and, khm, all her leveling was with Pindle (ok Meph contributed a bit )
Patiently waiting for 94 and cold perfection
I am exactly at this situation now, my sorc. is 93 but close to 94, at 2236M experience. She is pure blizz and currently just running pindle.

Unrsrvd

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats. :thumbsup:

My highest level character is a level 90 meteorb. 89 -> 90 happened just yesterday in fact. :smiley: Basically all exp since 79 has come from Pindle and Meph at p1. Running for items, not exp, naturally.

Samsung

Banned
Wow guys, Ican't run pindle that much. My blizz sorc is Clvl ** and that is from Ancient tunnels, and Pindle. Go tunnels :D

Rolland

Diabloii.Net Member
gratz on the lvl :thumbsup:

86 (or was it 68?) Most likly 68 heh, was my highest a few years ago :)

Now lvl 42 Zealot and climbing :smiley:

xduckster

Diabloii.Net Member
94 seems so far away. Congrats.

My highest, as of about 10 minutes ago :cloud9: is my level 90 blizzsorc. This was mostly p5 pindle running.

Now I made some gear changes (read: I found a shako) and can run at p8. 250 p8 pindle runs to get to level 91, shouldn't take that long... right... :rolleyes:

grogs

Diabloii.Net Member
good work T|M, I keep telling you that you have too many chars and you should concentrate on 1 :)

Edit - like DC, my highest is 99 too :cool: , with another on the way :)

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
T|M has like 123472 characters.

Oh, and my highest level is 99. ;-)

(my Pindle sorc is 96 from /players1 running though, do I get a medal for that?)

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
DarkChaos said:
(my Pindle sorc is 96 from /players1 running though, do I get a medal for that?)
:shocked: How many runs is that?!

What, no medal smilie, how 'bout this

We give you the :flowers: and name you the :king:

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
All of those 94+ are crazy.

Back to 1.09, my highest was 98 when I was turly insan to try 99, but I gave up after too many cowz and my mind couldn't handle any more.

tweety

Diabloii.Net Member
DarkChaos said:
T|M has like 123472 characters.

Oh, and my highest level is 99. ;-)

My highest is 99 and second highest is 97 from p3 tunnel runs, I win ;)

[Waits for Grogs...]