Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My first character

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS, Mar 28, 2004.

1. MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS

MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS IncGamers Member

Help My first character

Hey guys! Im making my first character, I read a faq about the hammerdin and it sounds great. But I'm having trouble getting stuff like soj's or the eye of etlich or the harald of zakarum.

Does anyone know how to obtain these items?

2. prion

prion IncGamers Member

thes items are recommended unique items, the ideal choices. you are not likely to find them anytime soon.

you want to look for those kind of bonuses. like maybe you can't find a soj, but you have a magic ring with +50 mana instead. maybe you don't have a HoZ but you have a socketed sheild "of deflecting" which gives you increased chance to block and lets you throw diamonds in for resists.

The way to obtain these items is to wera "mf gear" which is the stuff that shows "x% better chance of finding a magic items" and just go and kill things in likely areas. I think it's nightmare Andariel for soj (this will take a long time, soj is really rare), late nightmare for HoZ (run Eldritch, a monster that always appears in a certain place), and wherever you find unique and champion and act boss monsters and can kill quickly without dying.

I find mf runs to be extremely tedious. I prefer to just play with what I find as I do the quests.

3. MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS

Ok thanx man

4. -Infinite-

-Infinite- Banned

kill baal/meph over 1000 times or so, eventually, you will find all the items you need. for ones you dont find, trade for them

note: needed: around 300-500 mf.

have fun.

5. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Wait till your careter is high lvled then do hellforge in hell and nightmare. There is a good chance you will find a mid to high lvl rune. When you do find a half way good rune go trading for the item that you want. That is how I get my items. If you do not find a rune you can trade off. Make a new careter. Then do it again till you do.

6. MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS

What about all those items recommended for the early game?

7. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

On my early game, I actually maxed concentration first, and a normal attack to get through normal. So in that case, sigon's set is great, and fairly easy to find.

8. MeTaLlIcA_ROCKS

GUYS GUYS GUESS WHAT?! I landed myself an Um rune! I heard its worth alot, is it?

9. prion

prion IncGamers Member

nice find :) i've never had one
    try looking in the trade values forum or stickied price list at the top of the trade forum for whatever realm you're on.